Shoop MS PAINT v2 SHOOP CONTEST: UFC 229! Sign Up Thread.

Read the rules.

3-out-of-4-shoopers-png.450381
<mma3>

Maybe I'm the stupidest person alive but I can't start a conversation with @jei. It always says that name is "not found".

When you say "PM", you mean "Start a conversation" right? It won't work for me.

NM, maybe it worked. I have no idea. I'm going for last place again anyways.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm the stupidest person alive but I can't start a conversation with @jei. It always says that name is "not found".

I also always have problem with the PM/start conversation :)

The more entries the merrier!

My man

Gonna go to sleep now, hopefully the pics will all be up when i get up, and this stupid dc main event will just be a bad dream

damn this image is huge. i have a high resolution monitor.

how-to-pm-png.450889

Attachments

• how-to-pm.png
    how-to-pm.png
    454 KB · Views: 149
Bunch of amateurs in here... submitted yesterday. Pffff

Aiming for 19 th place in first round, just enough to get into next round without using all my abilities. Then go all out in next round and pull a Black Beast style comeback. I’ll even draw with my pants off to prevent overheating.

Aiming for 19 th place in first round, just enough to get into next round without using all my abilities. Then go all out in next round and pull a Black Beast style comeback. I’ll even draw with my pants off to prevent overheating.
Lol, I tend to do well in the first round and then gass out in the second.

Hey Shoopers,

Just wanted to give you a reminder, the contest ends tonight at 10 PM ET, which is approximately 9 hours and 45 minutes from this post. Don't forget to submit your entries, even if they're quick five minute funny doodles you can have a chance at moving on. With two entrants bowing out, we have an even 40 participants so let's fill up two full voting threads!

Thank you to those of you who sent me your entries, and a double plus thank you to those of you that submitted them correctly.

"..and a double plus thank you to those of you that submitted them correctly. Both of you."

^ fixed!! Jei leading the charge!!

200w.gif

You shoop naked. @HughPhug shoops naked.

I shoop in my underwear with combat boots on. and an orange ball in my mouth.

Lol, I tend to do well in the first round and then gass out in the second.
Save some inspiration for the second one. That strategy once earned me the esteemed 9th place ribbon. Yes it is the highlight of my shooping career, so I am bringing this up again. Not 10th, 9th. That’s right, it’s worth bragging.

Save some inspiration for the second one. That strategy once earned me the esteemed 9th place ribbon. Yes it is the highlight of my shooping career, so I am bringing this up again. Not 10th, 9th. That’s right, it’s worth bragging.
You're talking to the 1st round winner of the first contest, and 4th over all, Mr.

<{CMPALM}>Oof...

Totally forgot. And the only place I have MS PAINT is on the computer @ work.

<6> Gunna have to mail this one in. It's been busy at work.

<{CMPALM}>Oof...

Totally forgot. And the only place I have MS PAINT is on the computer @ work.

<6> Gunna have to mail this one in. It's been busy at work.
Something is better than nothing! The more the merrier ;) Hope you can make it.

Back