Shoop MS Paint Shoop v2 Contest Final Round: UFC 230 - DEADLINE 10:00 PM ET TONIGHT

When my 6 pixel paint takes yourz to school, you will eat those wordz. :cool:

@in the liver knowz what I'm talking aboot.

bwr-vs-itl-and-mw-jpg.467143

Attachments

• BWR vs ITL and MW.jpg
    BWR vs ITL and MW.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 141
Just got mine in in time!

Just a half hour remaining! Don't miss out! Still about half the entries haven't been submitted yet.

let-me-paint-bro-png.467157

Attachments

• let me paint bro.png
    let me paint bro.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 120
15 minutes left and I only have 11 entries! Come on y'all, I know it's election night but 72 hours is plenty of time to make a doodle in MS Paint.

15 minutes left and I only have 11 entries! Come on y'all, I know it's election night but 72 hours is plenty of time to make a doodle in MS Paint.
I'm almost done hold up... Ill make it!

When does the new thread get made and is ready for voting?

Well y'all are nothing if not consistent. 40 signed up at the beginning, and 22 actually submitted entries. We had 20 members set for the final round, and 11 actually submitted entries.

It is what it is.

Sorry guys, i wont be able to get up a shoop by tonight.

Well y'all are nothing if not consistent. 40 signed up at the beginning, and 22 actually submitted entries. We had 20 members set for the final round, and 11 actually submitted entries.

It is what it is.
This is just like my field hockey tournament in 7th grade, we spent months training and on the day only half the guys showed up. We lost every game :(

Well y'all are nothing if not consistent. 40 signed up at the beginning, and 22 actually submitted entries. We had 20 members set for the final round, and 11 actually submitted entries.It is what it is.

11 of the strongest survived!! There can be only one!! (and two and three)

Did I win???

You are already a winner. If 11 entered (I'm not sure if he is counting @Buff) then you already exceeded your 14th place goal.

I'm almost done hold up... Ill make it!

buff-dumb-and-dumber-jpg.467171

Attachments

• buff-dumb-and-dumber.jpg
    buff-dumb-and-dumber.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 91
Back