Shoop MS Paint Shoop v2 Contest Final Round: UFC 230 - DEADLINE 10:00 PM ET TONIGHT

Its an extrememly uninspiring event but ill be there... Picasso is not incoming but i said I'd be in so dammit I'm in.

CHARGE FORWARD BUFF!

Apparently the "mention" system is not behaving, so let's try this post again.

Just a reminder, everyone, the deadline for your shoops is three hours and change from this post, at 10:00 PM ET TONIGHT.

If you wish to submit an alternate entry, those of you not currently in the competition, please feel free to do so in the event that not everyone submits their shoops. Sansnom is the first alternate and then the field is open. If you do, send your drawing to me with your username and "Alternate" in the title so it doesn't get mixed up.

Still plenty of time left on the clock, but I have only received eight entries so far including my own. Don't let us down!

Tagging the whole group, I hope it works right this time. Let me know if it doesn't.

@Whoa Nelly @kuf @Pressure Project @Kaybee @Disconnected @Moral Victory @Sansnom @Frank McEdgar @ZOD66 @in the liver @Kwic @gbonenumber1 @bigwaverider @jei @Thesnake101 @Buff @MrCoffee @F0od @dembones22 @chaka @Bulkster @champbless2 @ItsKYRO @loyalyolayal @Ottawaguy @Watcha gunna doo @JohnMandick @Myrddin Wild @Cowboy Cerroliveira @Slobodan @BenjaminDuffy @xDogá @TCE @LongD0ngSilver @Abazzdeboom @MT7 @franquito @Raknesh @HughPhug @The Hash Slinging Slasher

I got the mention notification that time. Just so you know, my entry is done. I am just staring at it and changing a pixel every few minutes.

Apparently the "mention" system is not behaving, so let's try this post again.

Just a reminder, everyone, the deadline for your shoops is three hours and change from this post, at 10:00 PM ET TONIGHT.

If you wish to submit an alternate entry, those of you not currently in the competition, please feel free to do so in the event that not everyone submits their shoops. Sansnom is the first alternate and then the field is open. If you do, send your drawing to me with your username and "Alternate" in the title so it doesn't get mixed up.

Still plenty of time left on the clock, but I have only received eight entries so far including my own. Don't let us down!

Tagging the whole group, I hope it works right this time. Let me know if it doesn't.

@Whoa Nelly @kuf @Pressure Project @Kaybee @Disconnected @Moral Victory @Sansnom @Frank McEdgar @ZOD66 @in the liver @Kwic @gbonenumber1 @bigwaverider @jei @Thesnake101 @Buff @MrCoffee @F0od @dembones22 @chaka @Bulkster @champbless2 @ItsKYRO @loyalyolayal @Ottawaguy @Watcha gunna doo @JohnMandick @Myrddin Wild @Cowboy Cerroliveira @Slobodan @BenjaminDuffy @xDogá @TCE @LongD0ngSilver @Abazzdeboom @MT7 @franquito @Raknesh @HughPhug @The Hash Slinging Slasher

Yeah, I knew the submission deadline waz tonight.

tenor.gif

I've made these many changes thus far. you are going to have to view it at full screen.
I don't understand modern art, but since I don't want to sound uncultured I will just say that these are amazing pixels.

I don't understand modern art, but since I don't want to sound uncultured I will just say that these are amazing pixels.

There are 6 white pixels in that image. :)

edit: or was it 5? i forgot.

@jei @bigwaverider
I may not get anything done for this one, I'm still bloody sore and can only sit in front of my pc for short periods.
Not saying I won't, but I certainly won't be starting on it today.
If you do need me to bow out officially just let me know so you know who's doing what

I made you a get well card. Anyone who wants to add to it please do. Was thinking of having a Herb Dean or Yamasaki saying something like "Keep fighting or I will have to stop it" or even the Just Bleed Guy. Too burnt out to do more.

hughphug-png.467111

Attachments

• HughPhug.png
    HughPhug.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,242
I made you a get well card. Anyone who wants to add to it please do. Was thinking of having a Herb Dean or Yamasaki saying something like "Keep fighting or I will have to stop it" or even the Just Bleed Guy. Too burnt out to do more.

hughphug-png.467111
That's a huge appendix. @HughPhug sporting dem impressive organs.

Back