Shoop MS Paint Shoop v2 Contest Final Round: UFC 230 - DEADLINE 10:00 PM ET TONIGHT

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Hello shoopers!

We are less than a week away from UFC 230, so it was time to make this thread to get everyone psyched up for the final round of this competition!

Congrats to @bigwaverider for winning the first round with 98 votes!

230 R2 poster.png
LINK to the FIRST ROUND

LINK to the FIRST ROUND Entry Thread

Any potential alternate sign-up period will close at 10 PM ET/7PM PT on November 2, 2018. This is 24 hours before the UFC 230 Main Card start time which is November 3, 2018 at 10 PM ET/7 PM PT. This gives us 24 hours to send out any necessary messages to the contestants.

Winners will have their work featured on the Sherdog.com main page as well as our social media, and prizes currently include a $30 Amazon eGift card for first place, $20 Amazon eGift card for second place and a $10 Amazon eGift card for third place.

As always, good-natured trash talking is allowed in this thread.

THE RULES:

• First and foremost, you are responsible for knowing the rules in this contest at all times. No excuses, play like a champion.

ANYONE can still win this contest, with enough votes even an alternate stepping in with zero votes could still win it all.

• In the event that not everyone on this top 20 elects to participate, alternates will be selected. The first eligible alternate is @Whoa Nelly, followed by the disqualified user from the first round, and then it's first come, first served.

• Entries will be submitted to @jei in a PM with your Username and “MS Paint Entry” in the title. Please do not submit your entries until after UFC 230 ends. I receive a lot of PMs and it's best if all the entries are together and titled properly. If it is entered days before the contest it may get lost or overlooked. If you have a compelling reason to enter it early, then PM @jei and explain.

• Do not attach your images to Sherdog when submitting them or they will not be accepted. Please use a proper image host like https://imgbb.com or https://imgur.com.

• The deadline for submission is 10 PM ET on Tuesday, November 6, 2018, 72 hours after UFC 230's Main Card start time.

• Voting will start shortly thereafter and will last for 3 days.

• One entry per person.

• Drawings must relate to UFC 230.

• MS Paint Drawings only! If you are on a Mac, you can use Paintbrush. Do not use ANY other program besides these two. Trust me, we can tell.

• Your Entry must be 100% drawn in MS Paint, and no templates or external sources are to be used.

• You can start early if you want.

• Single frame, static images only. This means no storyboard drawings in any way, shape or form.

• No vote trolling, asking or coercing others to vote for your entry. You will be banned from future shoop contests.

• No threads about specific entrants until after the contest ends.

• Do not post your images anywhere on the internet before or during the contest or you will be disqualified.

• If you have any questions, ask in this thread or PM @jei or @bigwaverider. If you think your drawing might not be within the rules, as these shoops will be posted to the main page, please ask @jei, @Slobodan or @Valhoven first.

• Rules and prizes are subject to change.

Our standings (with link to spreadsheet):

1) @bigwaverider, 98 votes
2) @Moral Victory, 91 votes
3) @in the liver, 79 votes
4) @HughPhug, 68 votes
5) @jei, 65 votes
6) @IAC, 58 votes - WITHDRAWN
T-7) @F0od, 52 votes
T-7) @Fedor's NO.1 Fan, 52 votes - WITHDRAWN
9) @Myrddin Wild, 51 votes
10) @ItsKYRO, 50 votes
11) @Abazzdeboom, 49 votes
12) @ZOD66, 44 votes
13) @Slobodan, 42 votes
T-14) @dembones22, 41 votes
T-14) @TCE, 41 votes
T-16) @Ottawaguy, 38 votes
T-16) @Buff, 38 votes
18) @BenjaminDuffy, 37 votes
19) @franquito, 36 votes
20) @JohnMandick, 30 votes
Alternate 1) @Whoa Nelly, 23 votes
Alternate 2) @Cowboy Cerroliveira, 0 votes

Possible alternates
:
@Sansnom

If you do not want to continue in this competition for whatever reason, let us know as soon as possible so we can find a suitable replacement. Your votes will not transfer to the person taking your spot, and you cannot choose who gets your spot.

Tagging everyone in the entire tournament now:

Last edited:
Since some of you will cry, here's a TLDR but you are still responsible for knowing all of the rules:

Deadline for submission: 10 PM ET on Nov. 6, 2018.
Subject: UFC 230, only in MS Paint
Send your entries to me via PM with your name and MS Paint in the title of the message at the bare minimum.
Please no storyboards, vote trolling, and don't post your image anywhere before the contest ends.

Also, to those of you reading this but not part of the competition now, if you are willing to serve as a potential alternate, please let us know in this thread.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Let’s do this!

3E25D97A-8F09-4B43-A024-0D5A039FCC9B.png

m96jjd.jpg

<2>To be honest I can't believe 41 people voted for my entry. I deserve to be kicked in the balls for that effort. But it was literally a desperation Hail Marry as I completely forgot about the contest...

Tied with @Buff . I need to up my game.

whats-that-supposed-lut4ck.jpg

Oh it's like that's now?

Lets do this!
It’s meant as a compliment, but I’m afraid I’m gonna leave you behind in this round. I intend to draw while drinking Kraken naked. You can’t compete with that. I mean, can you?

I'd like to serve as alternate for this round if someone backs out.

Came 3rd in the first round but I'm in the best shape of my career right now. Been studying animal movement, benching teh tree fiddeh, dropping da vinci with body shots, outwrestling karelin for 5 5 minute rounds, my fingers are all covered in jon jones' eyeballs, ive been humping rampages' leg, feeding my urine to lyoto and fearing the consequences

Im gonna paint you all into a living death

<{Joewithit}>

...would also like to point out that DC and the black beast are as shoopable as it gets. Shit should be legendary

Tied with @Buff . I need to up my game.

It’s meant as a compliment, but I’m afraid I’m gonna leave you behind in this round. I intend to draw while drinking Kraken naked. You can’t compete with that. I mean, can you?

Dude don't puss out! You had @Buff shook with your original insult. I can tell by the way he posted that image.

Might as well call out brother @Myrddin Wild while I'm at it.

^ partial redemption.

<Sansa00> Let's be honest, were all fuk'd if @bigwaverider is competing again...

Oh please. The one I did last time wasn't that good, but the idea was SOLID. I was so hoping that no one did a "now on tap" shoop in the Conor shoop thread. Really, the stars aligned for me to pull out 1st place.

Oh please. The one I did last time wasn't that good, but the idea was SOLID. I was so hoping that no one did a "now on tap" shoop in the Conor shoop thread. Really, the stars aligned for me to pull out 1st place.
You lucked out, too, because whiskey isn't traditionally a beverage served "on tap". It didn't take away from how smooth it was. The shoop, not the wannabe Bushmills.

Dude don't puss out! You had @Buff shook with your original insult. I can tell by the way he posted that image.

^ partial redemption.

Admit it, the thought of me shooping naked triggered you as well. No way you have a steady hand for this phase.

You lucked out, too, because whiskey isn't traditionally a beverage served "on tap". It didn't take away from how smooth it was. The shoop, not the wannabe Bushmills.

It was almost all vectors and fills.

Admit it, the thought of me shooping naked triggered you as well. No way you have a steady hand for this phase.

There's pictures of you shooping naked all over the net. I'm almost immune.

ottawa-guy-shooping-gif.461657

Attachments

• ottawa-guy-shooping.gif
    ottawa-guy-shooping.gif
    36.3 KB · Views: 747
Came 3rd in the first round but I'm in the best shape of my career right now. Been studying animal movement, benching teh tree fiddeh, dropping da vinci with body shots, outwrestling karelin for 5 5 minute rounds, my fingers are all covered in jon jones' eyeballs, ive been humping rampages' leg, feeding my urine to lyoto and fearing the consequences
Im gonna paint you all into a living death

<{Joewithit}>

Any touch butt in the park?

...would also like to point out that DC and the black beast are as shoopable as it gets. Shit should be legendary

Hell yea!! They are definitely two of the most shoopable there is.

Team Blue always makes me nervous.

team-blue-jpg.461663

Attachments

• team blue.jpg
    team blue.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 740
Back