MS Paint is getting killed off by Microsoft - Update: It's been saved! Rejoice!

Maybe the legion of Paint aficionados will make their voices heard and MS will relent.
And I also found uses of it when I was doing standard shoops, especially as far as resizing and cropping went. I found it way faster to crop or scale images in paint, but that's most likely because I'm used to it more than Gimp or some of the alternatives. Sometimes a simple and quick loading program is far superior to one of those big graphics programs. For instance, I can open an image in paint and scale it down to a postable size to put on here faster than it takes to load Gimp for me.

Each of the kinds of programs have their uses for me.

Maybe the legion of Paint aficionados will make their voices heard and MS will relent.
VMFQORj.png

10 / 10 Reference
icon_cheers.png

I did that in paint. That should be enough for them to recognize. :p

I wonder how many people actually use MS Paint these days.

I'm not sure I ever used it for anything legitimate and I haven't even opened it in years.
I use it all the time personally. Mostly just to crop shit. Simple n quick.

I only use Windows 7 tho so I'm not worried.

Sometimes a simple and quick loading program is far superior to one of those big graphics programs
I find that true as well. As I mentioned before, I got photoshop & am pretty good at it... but you gotta put your f*cking scientist hat & robe on & focus n stuff because there's sooooo many options. The options are good for complex stuff... but I had a quick n easy little thing to do & felt it was so much simpler just to drop into paint to get it done.

We have a whole shoop league dedicated to MS Paint shoops, and it went great. We just crowned a champ, and I'm getting the next title shot because I won the Battle Royale.

If you're on the dating scene, you need to let women know this. This is a monster turn on.

This will hit Sherdog more than any demographic in the known universe.

If you're on the dating scene, you need to let women know this. This is a monster turn on.
It's on my resume right below being a member of the (redacted) State Bar.

And I also found uses of it when I was doing standard shoops, especially as far as resizing and cropping went. I found it way faster to crop or scale images in paint, but that's most likely because I'm used to it more than Gimp or some of the alternatives. Sometimes a simple and quick loading program is far superior to one of those big graphics programs. For instance, I can open an image in paint and scale it down to a postable size to put on here faster than it takes to load Gimp for me.

Each of the kinds of programs have their uses for me.

Well, yeah, definitely. Paint opens instantly. Even if you have a great machine, PS takes time to load up, and any amount of time is slower than instantly.

I can't imagine opening PS just to resize an image.

Damn right bro!

<GinJuice>

I been rocking the league too... & it's a total chick magnet when I bring it up at the bar!

SBVjSZt.gif

Well, yeah, definitely. Paint opens instantly. Even if you have a great machine, PS takes time to load up, and any amount of time is slower than instantly.

I can't imagine opening PS just to resize an image.
Between that and screenshots, MS Paint is a daily use tool for me in one way or another.

Well Microsoft is busy fucking up Skype. Why not fuck up MS Paint while they're at it.

Some of the best laughs I ever had were from the MS paint thread
images.png
images-45.jpg

I use mspaint to resize images and to paste images so I can save them

Should be fine tho. Its not like they are going to remove it from my PC or something

Back