Mr. PVZ signed with Bellator

Wow Bellator swooped right in! Good for them. He obviously has some name value if he’s PVZ’s guy.

Cool, good signing. Glad Bellator picked him up while he’s still a prospect so they can see what he’s got and go from there. Dana didn’t sign him after his fight on the Dana White Tuesday Night Fights, so the UFC must have thought he was too unproven. We will see what he’s got at the next level in Bellator.

Wasnt that impressed with him but good signing, unbeaten and he has the Mr VanZant thing going and is smart using that to help his career.

Of course Scott Coker and his staff would be interested in Austin Vanderford, they love everything with UFC ties. Any wonder why the perception for Bellator during the Scott Coker era is UFC dumping ground and UFC retirement home and UFC lite? No wonder Bellator's ratings are awful because people recognize a copy. But congratulations to Austin Vanderford, dude is a 2 Time National NAIA Wrestling Champion and 6-0 in MMA.

Of course Scott Coker and his staff would be interested in Austin Vanderford, they love everything with UFC ties. Any wonder why the perception for Bellator during the Scott Coker era is UFC dumping ground and UFC retirement home and UFC lite? No wonder Bellator's ratings are awful because people recognize a copy. But congratulations to Austin Vanderford, dude is a 2 Time National NAIA Wrestling Champion and 6-0 in MMA.

And again. Wow.

It's like bashing Coker is your only purpose in this forum...

Not overly impressed with vanderford so far. But with the right match making he could do well with his background

If he's smart he'll really embrace that "Mister PVZ" angle in a funny and self-deprecating way. People will either love it or be butthurt and he'll get a ton of attention.

Attention + winning = the big time.

Wow Bellator swooped right in! Good for them. He obviously has some name value if he’s PVZ’s guy.

He should have taken her name after the marriage, viewership would be through the roof

Yep ,looks like a good and marketable prospect, even when WW is kinda stacked right now.... now if Coker and Chou decide to start inking some BWs.. that would be cool.... even MW is liikong really good right now....

And again. Wow.

It's like bashing Coker is your only purpose in this forum...
Don't forget hyping PFL (an org I like, but not nearly as much as Rodney) and fighters that nobody cares about (Justin Wren, someone I respect for what he does outside the cage, but not really at all for what he does in it). Rodney seems to have a legitimate agenda, and I wouldn't be surprised if he has ties to a team, or a specific org.

If he's smart he'll really embrace that "Mister PVZ" angle in a funny and self-deprecating way. People will either love it or be butthurt and he'll get a ton of attention.

Attention + winning = the big time.
I think he is. I remember before the TNCS fight he said something like the UFC should sign him because he's "undefeated, natty champ, PVZ's man". LOL. Then after that he was on Ariel's show and Ariel asked if he was annoyed people called him "Mr VanZant" but he was actually cool with playing it up as that guy.

People will hate on him for that for some reason, but good on him.

I was surprised he wasn't signed. It wasn't super impressive but he did win, and well he is PVZ's man, but still didn't get a contract when they have been giving them out like candy on TNCS.

Couple ppl i would of poached that didn't get signed on DWTNC after the 30 days ended

nice addition to mr Gina Carano who they already have

Back