• Start date
Mr Jones?

indiana-jones-gif.gif

Mr Jones?!?!

3141198-1373748882-Alex%2B.gif

MR JONES!!!!!

source.gif

oh wrong Joneses sorry :oops:

He had major D1 programs trying to get him to join but his grades were shit. The dude has always had talent and a lack of brains
You sure? After winning a JUCO national championship no major wrestling schools came after him. He went Morrisville State to study criminal justice then his gf got pregnant and he dropped out to pursued MMA.

paying someone to fix an election by stuffing the ballot box and then winning without needing the extra ballots is still a crime

ironic maybe, but still a crime
Lol how long have you waited to use that?

And you know something is happening, but you don't know what it is

do you... Mr. Jones?

You are the guy who won't recognize his skill because of positive tests aren't you?

Jones is the guy who won't recognise his skill by insisting he needs banned substances to compete.

All the bullshit about where turibol metabolites would show up in a test aside, Fact is Jones tested negative a few short weeks prior to his contest with Cormier. With that said whether you believe he is guilty or not we can all agree that taking that particular steroid would have no potency in that short period... right?

I prefer to go a different route and explain why I think Jones is guilty, perhaps I am wrong but this is my theory on the matter. Tyron Woodley said that JBJs greatest weapon is his ability to throw coution to the wind and try wild and unpredictable moves, that takes a tremendous amount of confidence. More than anyone should have. I have often wondered if he needs help gaining that confidence, up until he tested positive for PEDs that is. It's reasonable to think he wasn't cheating early in his career or even in the DC camp but as the pressure mounts coupled with long layoffs his confidence may have faded. So he took PEDs to help him feel like the Jones we witnessed 3-4 years ago.

Do you guys see this as a possibility? I have discussed it with psych majors who agree that it is possible as people seek any edge possible

Additionally, if his camp knew are they partially to blame? Wouldn't a placebo work if my theory holds weight?

Please discuss..... like gentleman

Just because he didn't test positive for turinabol doesn't mean he was clean. You ignore the possibility that he beat the tests.

Oh well if a bunch of psych majors agree it's possible it must be true.

So Jon Jones suddenly took a new supplement right before the fight? Opened a brand new tub of something tainted? Unlikely.

Just because he didn't test positive for turinabol doesn't mean he was clean. You ignore the possibility that he beat the tests.

Oh well if a bunch of psych majors agree it's possible it must be true.

So Jon Jones suddenly took a new supplement right before the fight? Opened a brand new tub of something tainted? Unlikely.
Try reading without negative undertones! It is a theory, one of a few I can agree with.

And yes, psych majors. Does that bother you?

I actually said that he likely took it intentionally, thanks for coming out

Back