Moving to Brazil on 05/06/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to train in brazil when I'm a bit older, this blog has certainly inspired me

Great story David, be careful lol.

And Gerbil, dont worry, I didnt pick up on it that the girl likes you either. Now it seems painfully obvious though lol. And she has braces...You bastard!

Gerbil great thread read through it all day long awesome stories good luck with the injuries recently broke my big toe also it sucks anyways jus wanted to say thanks for the stories keep it up.
P.S. love the gerbil patch very creative whats the stroy behind the gerbil name

Nice, I want to do the same in a few years. Plan on going to Thailand, Brazil, and Philippines.

thailand and the p.i are awsome. manilla is super crackin if you like to party

are we talking about the girl in the picture my portugese teacher??? If so...yes I have waxed that. If she were a car it would think it was made of glass.

You know the rules, pics or it didnt happen.

Ok just so that we are all on the same page as far as my Portuguese teacher...

These blog updates are just that, updates from my personal blog that most of my family and students read so I have to keep it at least PG-13 rated and there some very dirty details that I leave out for the sense of decnecy and continuting to teach them when I get home.

With that being said many of the people that train with me have been getting on my case that you guys are getting the watered down version of whats going on here. So let me set the record straight.

Girls in Brazil are WAYYYYYYY less sexually reserved than they are at home. I may not drink, I may not dance, but I'm one dirty bastard when it comes to dogging out women. My Portuguese teacher has not been spared in this aspect and the fact that the women arent opposed to freaky sex here (speaking in generals) is one of the things that makes me absolutely love this country.

So just so we're clear...I've bedded the girl, many times and enjoy doing it frequently. If anyone has the chance to come down here I can not stress enough that you link the learning of Porgutuese with sex...its a great motivator.

My room mates still give me shit about some of the stuff they hear coming out of my room. I have no shame when it comes to this...I love it her. Great women, great training and cheap living costs. What more could you ask for.

As far as an update I'm going to wait a couple of days so that I have enough good material to make a detailed post. Thanks for keeping up with the thread guys. This thread is really growing.

Pictures is one of my personal favorite things to do but I know that the first time I post them I know I'm endangering my chances of getting new pictures in the future.

Sorry :( If you need references there are plenty of people that have heard that LoL

My room mates favorite quote for me "Just let me put it in your butt and if it hurts I'll stop"

l_0f5936d7ed28482f9af02a888b1e9a4e.jpg

Im liking this. How do you pay attention to your lesson when she wears that shirt?
She looks a hell of a lot better than my Spanish teacher when I was in Spain.

A lot of Brazilians get braces when they are older right? I dont know why but I love braces on a girl. Im weird I guess.

Is dating a girl with braces an investment?

this thread while already being chock full of win has now increased its entertainment value 74%

hey man, i just got turned onto this thread from somewhere else, not posted on here in so long sherdog deleted my account!

i'm out in rio now, training at BTT, been here 4 months. here's a little story of what happened to me at the weekend lol:

badass. Lapa is easily my favorite spot, I was there on both fri/sat

badass. Lapa is easily my favorite spot, I was there on both fri/sat

where you from dude? it's a cool spot when the weather is good! have you been to baixo gavea yet? i haven't but i hear the women there ar out of this world!

haha oh shit can't believe I just thought of this now...Gerbil, can you take a look at my sig and offer any insight?

Something's just...not right with that shit. It's "off" somehow. Assume it's the milk.

Wouldn't garoto be like "little boy" or "teenage boy" or something?

RE: "Waxing" Brazilian girls.
I've been told by people who teach English down there that women will offer sex to pay for lessons often. Often being relative to the zero you would likely get in America. And these aren't poor Brazilian women either. They're basically just bored.

awesome man

i'm seeing about doing that for 3 months after i graduate from college in two years

it gives me time to work on my portuguese, figure out where i want to go/set up connections, work on my jiu jitsu

Gotta say it again, this is a great thread. You and all the other people who train in foreign country's have balls, man. Sounds like you are having a great time.

Gerbil

great stories mate, I arrive in Rio in just under 5 weeks and will be training at Gordos.

look forward to meeting you

dave

garoto is kid who's a boy. i think the chocolate uses weird milk and is high melting point chocolate. it's definitely a lot different to what i'm used to in england.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back