2. Seven
3. The Mist
4. The Others
5. No way Out
6. Sleepaway Camp
7. Fight Club
8. Planet of The Apes
9. Usual Suspects

Saw 2 has the best plot-twists I've ever seen in a movie. There's four of them, all revealed one after the other in the last 10 minutes.

If you like plot-twists, haven't seen Saw 2, and have a strong stomach, you'll certainly enjoy it.

In before sleepaway camp!

sleepawaycamp-4.jpg

Does Departed Leo getting
shot in the head
count as a twist? That was more surprising than Bruce Willis being
a ghost
imo.

@Jimmy McGill spoiler tags added for your consideration.

Last edited:
my little pony: the movie.

I hated that twist TBH, there is a scene where she's following the killer in a different car, which then doesn't make any sense when the twist is revealed. She was somehow driving both? and she's in a car chase with herself? That twist made the plot make no sense.

Saw 2 has the best plot-twists I've ever seen in a movie. There's four of them, all revealed one after the other in the last 10 minutes.

If you like plot-twists, haven't seen Saw 2, and have a strong stomach, you'll certainly enjoy it.

I watched Saw 2 in theaters and definitely agree.

I've been around to long. No ending surprises me. I can usually tell how a movie will end by the midpoint. You don't want to watch movies with me.

I watched Saw 2 in theaters and definitely agree.

Same here.

Went with a group of friends and we all left mind-fucked, and we were explaining all of the twists to eachother.

-"Wait a sec, if Det Mathews just sat with Jigsaw until the time ran out, he would have been reunited with his son?"

-"Jigsaw said Daniel was in 'A safe place."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back