Movies that got raped by TV edits

Best I've ever seen was "punk maggot farmer" from Tales From The Hood.

Kickboxer with VanDamme..

Tong Po - "You bleed like Mylee! Mylee, good ***k!"

Conversation with Kurt and Mylee... Kurt screams "NOOOOOO!"

Edit...

Tong Po - "You bleed like Mylee!"

Kurt - "NOOOOOOOOO!"

Kickboxer with VanDamme..

Tong Po - "You bleed like Mylee! Mylee, good ***k!"

Conversation with Kurt and Mylee... Kurt screams "NOOOOOO!"

Edit...

Tong Po - "You bleed like Mylee!"

Kurt - "NOOOOOOOOO!"

Reminds me of an old copy of Bloodsport I had. I had taped it off of TBS and their solution to the profanity was just to cut the audio out.

So "You son of a bitch!" becomes "You son of a <dead air>."

Those were the days.

I watched die hard 2 in Singapore and that moment where he was laying in the snow and about to light the fuel trail to blow up the departing plane full of bad guys he says 'Yippee Kaiyeah.....Mr. Frankie'

Edit: already covered

6b6060c4538890f928dc8d3e33f429e2--funny-celebrity-pictures-humorous-quotes.jpg

LOL that completely derails the intent of the scene.

Oh, and on a side note, I'm going to ask my wife if she minds if I find a stranger in the alps. Even if she doesn't understand it, she might say yes because it sounds harmless.

LOL

I liked, "You see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?"

What the fuck does that even MEAN? Like, do they literally just come up with something that matches the lip movements and then roll with it, even if it's gibberish?

Oh man. I came right in to mention "Yippe Kai-yay Mr. Falcon" and it's all over this thread. Who the hell is "Mr. Falcon"?

I can't even watch movies on basic cable censored like that. this why I started paying for premium channels and the streaming services.

Oh man. I came right in to mention "Yippe Kai-yay Mr. Falcon" and it's all over this thread. Who the hell is "Mr. Falcon"?

Hans and Simon's other brother.

I can't even watch movies on basic cable censored like that. this why I started paying for premium channels and the streaming services.

It seems like we've gotten to the point that, when it comes to language, even basic cable networks are willing to let just about everything slide but "fuck" and it variations.

I just saw a trailer for Snakes On A Plane that used " I'm sick of these monkey fighting snakes on a plane".

Back