movies that copy other movies.

Fern Gully wins due to having Tim Curry, though.

Dude Tim Curry is the shit!

I need to watch that 90's Musketeer movie again. It had Jack Bauer, Robin, that crazy dude from Ferris Bueller, Tim "I'm the fucking devil from legend!" Curry and uhm.. Oliver Platt.

Also this.

rdltm.jpg

Rebecca De Mornay makes me so Damn Honray

Solaris

then

Moon

(only watch one cuz they are the same movie)

Every romance comedy looks identical. You'd think they were all directed by the same person.

I liked Inception better when they called it Dark City.

Any SNL movie with Chris Farley in it is the same.

Deep Star Six = Leviathan = The Abyss

Alien alone = 10000 other similiar movies over the past century

Titanic was the same

220px-Titanic_poster.jpg

As Titanic

s49032243.jpg

But not quite as good as Titanic

Titanic_1953_film.jpg

Solaris

then

Moon

(only watch one cuz they are the same movie)

no they are not at all. other than they both take place in space. but what the movies are actually about it not even close to the same thing.
This is like saying Airplane and Snakes on a Plane is the same movie.

Dude Tim Curry is the shit!

I need to watch that 90's Musketeer movie again. It had Jack Bauer, Robin, that crazy dude from Ferris Bueller, Tim "I'm the fucking devil from legend!" Curry and uhm.. Oliver Platt.

Also this.

rdltm.jpg

Rebecca De Mornay makes me so Damn Honray

RDM scared the shit out of me after watching the hand that rocks the cradle lol.Shit she was crazy.

I assume you are not talking remakes?
If you are, I actually had a thread about that subject.

If you want movies that shares a lot of similarities, then that would make a long list.
A fun one is: Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope - The Hidden Fortress.
After confronted George Lucas has admitted that he was heavily insipred by the movie.

Also: Reservoir Dogs - City On Fire.
Reservoir Dogs is very different in terms of dialogue, but the story line and the events in the movie are very similar. However, Reservoir Dogs only deal with the aftermath of a robbery, in City On Fire you get the whole story.

Back