Movie Video Games That Didn't Suck Ass

What other games that are based off of movies are actually good? Cuz they usually blow.

That King Kong game really was great. It had me so hyped for the movie which I thought was kind of underwhelming. Tomb Raider was decent and had prime Angelina Jolie.

Only thing coming to me that hasn't been mentioned is TMNT from the arcade that eventually got ported to the Nintendo.

upload_2017-6-26_3-37-16.jpeg

Strangely, the Riddick game was better than the movie and arguably a great game.

What other games that are based off of movies are actually good? Cuz they usually blow.

Are you kidding me TS? Are you basing this on the IGN review? This game was garbage, and you can tell that by watching the video. This along with a lot of other games from the era that received decent reviews were the reason a lot of people realized that online sites had sold out.

A couple platformers I enjoyed as a kid:

548cdbb1dd9e7.jpg

51YSBXMJ6AL._SX425_.jpg

36802-Disney%27s_Toy_Story_2_-_Buzz_Lightyear_to_the_Rescue-10.jpg

Pretty much forgotten PC gem, but there was a Blade Runner RPG that was actually pretty good. Looked amazing for '97

Pretty much forgotten PC gem, but there was a Blade Runner RPG that was actually pretty good. Looked amazing for '97

My oldest brother had that game. I remember watching him play a bit of it back when I was in junior high. Looked pretty cool iirc.

Lion King and Jungle Book on the Genesis were incredible

as was Aladdin on either console really

The Warriors Top tier beat 'em up

Sad to see Rockstar turn into GTA and RDR studios only these days...as good as those games are and probablywill be.
I almost wish they redid the warriors for current gen. I loved that fucking game

Only thing coming to me that hasn't been mentioned is TMNT from the arcade that eventually got ported to the Nintendo.

View attachment 243317

One of my favorite NES of all time.

But the game followed the tv series (also one of my favorites growing up). No bebop and rocksteady, no kang, no fly monster in the movie.

Back