Movie Video Games That Didn't Suck Ass

applesbananas

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

What other games that are based off of movies are actually good? Cuz they usually blow.

Lord of the Rings Two Towers
Lord of the Rings Return of the King
Spider-Man 2

007 Golden Eye
Terminator 2 Arcade
Aladdin for Genesis

Honorable mentions
Ghost Busters
Mad Max

The goonies

I hear The Thing was a good game but I have not played it yet.

Last edited:
Batman games on SNES and Arkham
Spiderman 2
Deadpool
Chronicles of Riddick Escape from Butchers Bay.

Ratchet and clank ps4, the game based on the movie based on the game

Well, there was "Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay".

Not only a good game, but one that ushered in a whole new level of graphics for consoles. Along with being a good game, this was one of a few that really bridged the gap between PC and consoles, as far as graphics go. The textures were unbelievable at the time. It's really underrated in that regard.

If the Lego games count, then there you have it.

The goonies

I hear The Thing was a good game but I have not played it yet.

The Thing wasn't bad, but not great either. It tried to tie in the element of "who can you trust because they might be an alien", so you could administer blood tests on people you come across. If they were an alien, they'd morph and attack you, but the problem was that even if they were an alien in disguise, they helped you along the way up until certain points when they morphed and turned on you. So, there was really no strategical value in ever doing the blood tests because it was helpful to have another gunman through some parts.

I'd say it's worth playing once, but that's about it.

Cobra on the ZX Spectrum
Batman - The Movie on the ZX Spectrum.
Robocop on the ZX Spectrum.

Star Trek Legacy was a great game. All of the captains lead their voice talent and based in the universe.
Also star trek bridge crew and TNG anr Starfleet Academy on the SNES.

All the OG Star Wars games on SNES. Rogue Squadron and Shadows of the Empire and Battlefront are all considered EU.

Mission impossible had a pretty good game. The wolverine had a good game as well.

The Warriors Top tier beat 'em up

Sad to see Rockstar turn into GTA and RDR studios only these days...as good as those games are and probablywill be.

Robocop Arcade

Star Wars Rouge Squadron 3

3 Stooges NES

Back