Movie pirate giant, 123movies, is finally shutting down

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
After years of illegally streaming movies and shows, 123movies is finally shutting down. They posted a goodbye note on their page that the site is shutting down in 4 days.

Unlike torrent sites, 123movies streamed content directly on their site much like Netflix, which prevents users from getting copyright letters from their ISPs like the ones you get when downloading torrents.

EMH1UL2.png

I've never heard of this site. I need to step up my stealing skills

Damn now I will have to pay for everything

{<jordan}

Damn...

I've use...I've had friends that used the site many times.

RIP...from them.

WHAT NOOO

You know there is 0123movies, right? Does it apply to them? no notice on that one

I've had every conceivable ISP over the years, none of them have ever sent me a "copyright" letter. You must have to be unlucky as fuck for that to happen.

news just in, Napster has been shut down. nobody will ever steal stuff over the internet ever again.

My friend told me Solarmovie is pretty good
That's been my weapon of choice for a while. Recently though, a lot of their links have become outdated so watching anything that isn't recent has become tricky. I have found a better alternative recently, however.

My friend told me Solarmovie is pretty good
we used it mad it Germany (when it was solarmovie.eu, not sure what it is now) b/c we didn't get US cable besides AFN and had to stream any shows

It's basically just a conglomerate of all the separate link sites (putlocker, etc...), like a pirating search engine w/ catalog

That's been my weapon of choice for a while. Recently though, a lot of their links have become outdated so watching anything that isn't recent has become tricky. I have found a better alternative recently, however.

You gonna share the better alternative?

Back