Movie Pass: 10$ A Month For 1 Free Movie A Day In Theaters

I've never heard of fandor. But I did get the yearly $89.99 subscription for MoviePass through MoviePass. But it doesn't kick in until later this month.

If MoviePass fucks me, then I'll just cancel and re-buy it through Costco.

Last edited:
I've never heard of fandor. But I did get the yearly $89.99 subscription for MoviePass through MoviePass. But it doesn't kick in until later this movie.

If MoviePass fucks me, then I'll just cancel and re-buy it through Costco.
Fandor is an independent film streaming website. I didn't know what it was until today, too.

Was going to post this. You are on the ball, good sir. You got me on this card. You must be a fellow Slickdealer as well. I would shake your cock.
I know a dark theater where we can meet.

Call me...

Anyone else a big fan of Frank Grillo? I think I'll be checking out Beyond Skyline with my movie pass sometime soon. It has a surprising score of 75% on RT so far. Looks like a dumb but fun movie. Plus it has the guys from The Raid.

Edit: Fuck looks like it is not playing nearby.

It's a shame that I can't find The Shape of Water anywhere near me. Anyone else having the same problem?

December is when you always get a ton of limited release movies that don't really open up nationwide until January. It's why I never complain about the selection of movies in January since they actually tend to be pretty decent.

It's a shame that I can't find The Shape of Water anywhere near me. Anyone else having the same problem?
Just watched it. It was underwhelming. Thanks MoviePass! Yeah!

It just remains to be seen how long it will last, or at least how long it will last at this price point.

I read that it used to be 50 dollars a month and they dropped it to 9.99 per month

50 dollars a month is still a deal if you go more than 5 times each month

I read that it used to be 50 dollars a month and they dropped it to 9.99 per month

50 dollars a month is still a deal if you go more than 5 times each month

Yeah, I read that as well. If you're a massive movie consumer then $50 might work, but I wouldn't pay it.

A lot of the movies I had are matinees ($7.50) and even the ones that aren't are not quite $10 per ticket ($9.50). So I really would have to go quite a bit to make $50 a worthwhile investment. I think most months I'd just about be breaking even. Maybe saving money some months, losing money others.

It just remains to be seen how long it will last, or at least how long it will last at this price point.
If it dies, I will do what I used to do before: popcorntime it. There really aren't any films that I need to see in theaters; I'm like the casual MMA fan of movies. But while it's alive, I'm enjoying the heck out of it. Some months I may only go once, so not that great, but most times at least 2-4 films a month. Definitely worth.

If it dies, I will do what I used to do before: popcorntime it. There really aren't any films that I need to see in theaters; I'm like the casual MMA fan of movies. But while it's alive, I'm enjoying the heck out of it. Some months I may only go once, so not that great, but most times at least 2-4 films a month. Definitely worth.

I'd say I've been averaging 6-8 movies a month with Movie Pass. Before that, 2-4 depending on what was coming out and my financial situation that month.

If Movie Pass disappears then I'm sure I'll still go to the theater fairly regularly but it ain't gonna be 6-8 times a month anymore.

Those dirty cocksuckers fucked me over on the $6.95 per month deal. It was supposed to kick in a few days ago but my account still shows me at $9.95. I've been trying to contact them for about 5 days now, no response.

Those dirty cocksuckers fucked me over on the $6.95 per month deal. It was supposed to kick in a few days ago but my account still shows me at $9.95. I've been trying to contact them for about 5 days now, no response.

Damn you got scammed

Sorry to hear that

Back