Movie Pass: 10$ A Month For 1 Free Movie A Day In Theaters

I think you'll need either a credit or debit card or some kind. If you don't have either, maybe a prepaid debit card would work.

Baby Driver, Dunkirk, Atomic Blonde, Logan Lucky, IT, American Assassin, Kingsman 2, American Made, Flatliners, Blade Runner 2049.

I also went to see the original Blade Runner at a special screening, and have since watched Blade Runner 2049 a second time.
ill google those movies later...maybe some will catch my interest.

but blade runner 2049? is ford in this? when did this happen?

blade runner was one of my fav flicks growing up...

but blade runner 2049? is ford in this? when did this happen?

blade runner was one of my fav flicks growing up...

LOL have you been living under a rock?

There's even a 35 page thread for the movie right here on the front page of Mayberry.

LOL have you been living under a rock?

There's even a 35 page thread for the movie right here on the front page of Mayberry.

lol...wow. yes i have been living under a rock. i dont really keep up to date with stuff...

even ridley scott is directing again...i def gotta see this...

how was it? im guessing really good since you saw it the second time?

lol...wow. yes i have been living under a rock. i dont really keep up to date with stuff...

LOL it sounds like you never go see movies because you don't know they exist!

And yes, I thought it was quite good. It took two viewings to fully put all the story details together though.

Ridley is only the producer BTW. Denis Villeneuve is the director.

Used mine for the first time tonight. Worked no problem, pretty easy. The way they have the process set up is a little weird but got the job done.

The ticket was $10.75

LOL it sounds like you never go see movies because you don't know they exist!

And yes, I thought it was quite good. It took two viewings to fully put all the story details together though.

Ridley is only the producer BTW. Denis Villeneuve is the director.
yea man ive been on some caveman shit for awhile now. lol, films used to exist extremely to me back in the days...

oh ridley scott didnt direct...ive never heard of the other director but from what your saying it sounds alright...thanks im def checking it out soon.

yea man ive been on some caveman shit for awhile now. lol, films used to exist extremely to me back in the days...

oh ridley scott didnt direct...ive never heard of the other director but from what your saying it sounds alright...thanks im def checking it out soon.

If you haven't heard of Denis Villeneuve, I recommend going and watching Sicario immediately.

That's my favorite film of his and had it near the top of my list for that year.

You won't believe this...but they made a Star Wars with Harrison Ford in it a couple years ago. You won't believe what happens!

If you haven't heard of Denis Villeneuve, I recommend going and watching Sicario immediately.

That's my favorite film of his and had it near the top of my list for that year.
yea, if i get this movie pass ill be sure to check it out...you said "going and watching" so this must be a new film that just came out...but you said "that year"? you mean this year?...if its a film from previous year(s) i dont think the theater i go to play older films...

yea, if i get this movie pass ill be sure to check it out...you said "going and watching" so this must be a new film that just came out...but you said "that year"? you mean this year?...if its a film from previous year(s) i dont think the theater i go to play older films...

No, I mean get off Sherdog and go and watch Sicario in the comfort of your living room. Like right now.

It came out a few years ago.

You won't believe this...but they made a Star Wars with Harrison Ford in it a couple years ago. You won't believe what happens!
are you talking about the force awakens with han solo son being on the darkside where he kills him?...

...that one would had pass by me as well if i wasnt told about it lol...but i wish it had pass by me as it was a disappointment

No, I mean get off Sherdog and go and watch Sicario in the comfort of your living room. Like right now.

It came out a few years ago.

hahaha...oh shit del toro is in it...dudes one of my fav actors. im def checking this out. thanks man

Denis Villeneuve is a million times better director than whatever Ridley Scott has become in the past decade.

Saw a matinee showing of American made today, at a recently revamped theater with full leather recliners, that lie flat. Even at that expensive theater, the movie pass worked.

Have they changed there policy about seeing the same movie more than once? Last I heard you couldn't.

Denis Villeneuve is a million times better director than whatever Ridley Scott has become in the past decade.

I hate to say it, but this is true.

Though I do think Ridley has been unfairly criticized in recent years. Exodus: Gods and Kings was a better movie than people gave it credit for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Though I do think Ridley has been unfairly criticized in recent years. Exodus: Gods and Kings was a better movie that people gave it credit for.

What Villeneuve movies have you seen? Arrival, Blade Runner, Sicaro?

Probably still haven't even seen Prisoners yet

Where did you hear this was a policy?

I heard it in a review video. Whoever was reviewing it said something about not getting to see the same movie more than once, but supposedly Movie Pass was reconsidering.

Though I do think Ridley has been unfairly criticized in recent years. Exodus: Gods and Kings was a better movie that people gave it credit for.
200.gif

Back