Moves you wouldn’t do on a training partner...

I think "pay back" is really petty. But for the sake of the thread: perhaps not fully pulling your arm all the way around before pulling back for a rear naked choke, so that your forearm makes contact with part of their trachea? Maybe that's not "dickish" enough, but that's my best guess.

Great thread

If you're big enough, you can do this one.

My gym's a bit weird because we tend to grapple sport sambo but re-allow chokes (probably for the guys that focus on combat) - so knee on face/neck rides and all that are all a-okay. I've not really run into something that I've had done to me that I had a problem with, or that I've done to a sparring partner that they've told me not to do.

-high crotch slam

-inverted heel hook: I tend to chill with these and it depends on the person. Sir mc spazzy won't get it unless he really pisses me off and I'm in position for it.

-knee ride

Reverse cradle
Pez neck crank
Texas Clover Leaf from Saddle. Spare no forgiveness with the shin in the nuts

And it wasnt just a cheapshot.. It was a neck/spinal injury...He speared me from behind like a diving football tackle when I wasnt looking. Very bad whiplash. And he did it twice in the span of 2-3 weeks
It's like this, homeboy: you need to lay this guy out with them hands. You need to find a coach who can give you hands and some Stevia to up your hand speed. See the play, Scott Smith.

Need some dick moves you can do in no gi. I’m talking stuff that is easy to perform.
Keep in mind I train with mma guys so your typical knee on the groin, elbow in the ribs, crossface of justice really is par for the course when we train.
Need neck cranks or something that will leave a little bit of lasting damage, but not something that will take a partner out like a flying scissor takedown.

So far all I really got is cranking guillotines and d’arces even though I know I won’t finish them.

Oh and for the people who will tell me something about not training or communication or something... I’m just asking for a friend

Why would you crank a guillotine that you know you won't finish? Just use it to sweep them and take top mount then start raining elbows.

MMA guys love it when you start throwing no contact or light contact ground and pound into no gi rolls without saying anything about it ahead of time.

Reverse cradle
Pez neck crank
Texas Clover Leaf from Saddle. Spare no forgiveness with the shin in the nuts
I forgot some wrestlers are experts at moves you shouldn’t do to training partners

It's like this, homeboy: you need to lay this guy out with them hands. You need to find a coach who can give you hands and some Stevia to up your hand speed. See the play, Scott Smith.

Lol. Trust me I’m trying my best. Standup is pretty much always trying to beat each others asses so it’s all fair game on the feet

Why would you crank a guillotine that you know you won't finish? Just use it to sweep them and take top mount then start raining elbows.

MMA guys love it when you start throwing no contact or light contact ground and pound into no gi rolls without saying anything about it ahead of time.

"Thank god I can roll with someone who's not as big of a wimp."

Need some dick moves you can do in no gi. I’m talking stuff that is easy to perform.

Eyeball choke.

Like a an rnc or short choke grip, but putting the blade of your forearm in the notch below the brow and above the nose. Only thing standing in your way is lots of delicate structures and nerve endings.

Actually easier to pull off than trying to get it under the chin.

Last edited:
I wouldn't do heel hooks in a rolling session unless it's agreed upon first. Drilling it is fine.

Eyeball choke.

Like a an rnc or short choke grip, but putting the blade of your forearm in the notch below the brow and above the nose. Only thing standing in your way is lots of delicate structures and nerve endings.

Actually easier to pull off than trying to get it under the chin.
lol. Sounds painful. Seems very obvious too. Will try and post results

Back