"movement training"

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
watching conor and tony do some weird things with balls and capoeria type movements so strange i dont see how that could really be that beneficial to a fighter unless he is stiff as a rock whats your opinion on this type stuff nowadays is it like the snorkel gas mask training of 2007?

quote-champions-are-champions-not-because-they-do-anything-extraordinary-but-because-they-chuck-noll-55-35-55.jpg

watching conor and tony do some weird things with balls and capoeria type movements so strange i dont see how that could really be that beneficial to a fighter unless he is stiff as a rock whats your opinion on this type stuff nowadays is it like the snorkel gas mask training of 2007?

It's just an excuse to play touchbutt in the park with another man.

<{natewhut}>

IMO it's probably fine as a supplemental thing, but I'd rather put my efforts into cardio and skills training.

IMO it's probably fine as a supplemental thing, but I'd rather put my efforts into cardio and skills training.

this..

id make sure im sparring fast hands top boxers to make sure i dont see any hands faster than what im gonna fight

train with top wrestlers who get balls deep on high crotches and try to keep my balance also trying to take down wrestlers

there is just way to much in mma to work and im ocd so id have to get my pure boxing 4 days at least a week 5 days grappling a week 3 days of wrestling a week then my 1-2 days lifting and 2 days of sac then 2 days of putting it all together to mix it up after that you dont have much time o work other things the body can only handle so much

Gives you flow. But conor takes it too far because he is a strange person.

But it gives you flow. Can be done in more traditional ways. With a good pad holder, with playfull shadow boxing, bagwork, ect

Back