Mousasi vs Shlemenko amazing promo

tehMoose

The slayer of ufc shills
@Silver
Reaction score

Can't wait for this fight. War Moose!

BGfB6-ACYAEkEKj.jpg:large

It would be funny if Shlemenko beats Mousasi.

You assume everyone can read your mind or at the very least shares your idea of humour? Why would it be funny? Because Moose just came from the ufc and was on a win streak and now he makes a change and loses? Is it because Moose left the ufc and this is his fitting reward for jumping ship? Oh, how about that Bellator is supposed to be easier and he was winning in the ufc before he left so it's irony or somehow a show that Bellator is superior? Is it that you just don't like Moose? Well I think I have made some good guesses, how did I do?

You assume everyone can read your mind or at the very least shares your idea of humour? Why would it be funny? Because Moose just came from the ufc and was on a win streak and now he makes a change and loses? Is it because Moose left the ufc and this is his fitting reward for jumping ship? Oh, how about that Bellator is supposed to be easier and he was winning in the ufc before he left so it's irony or somehow a show that Bellator is superior? Is it that you just don't like Moose? Well I think I have made some good guesses, how did I do?
Hi Gegard.

The promo itself was pretty good (at first)but a few things bothered me,why does it say "current champions"?What's even worse is the audio cuts,clearly they didn't know what they were doing or just didn't care but that shit takes seconds to smooth in and out so that makes me think this entire promo is using highlights/footage from other promos which is a shit thing to do in video editing.

Whoever made this should stop stealing other peoples shit (or cut up the promo/highlight footage you steal) and learn how to edit.Garbage.

If I wasn't a Moose fan, I'd stick a few dollars on Shlemenko, because the insanely skewed odds don't reflect his skill level at all.

What odds?Where are there odds out on this fight?Not saying there isn't any but I don't see them,or are you assuming the odds will be insanely skewed?

I was assuming that the odds were going to be lopsided for Mousasi; at least a -1000 favourite in my estimation.

I misused my words a bit, good on ya for pointing that out.

It's ok,I assume it'll be very lopsided too but I wouldn't go that high,i'd say in the -500 to -700 range but it's hard to say what the oddsmakers will open it as since they often lopside things just to get action going.Another important thing is for some reason they do like to get crazy with Bellator odds ,so -1000 isn't out of the question.At those kinds of odds a little on Shlemenko in the distance would be good since I doubt he wins a decision.Or just a straight up bet,but in the distance is what i'd do.I don't think Moose will have too many problems with him but at those odds and how dangerous he is it'd be a nice small bet.

Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events

{<hhh]

It's Bellator event TS is talking about.

So we only talk events and not fighters?

One of the fighters we are talking about is relevant in any forum.

There is nothing wrong with showing an update on Chuck Liddell or Matt Hughes. They are former UFC fighters. So is Mousasi. This is just an update on a great fighter.

If we can discuss retired fighters we should be able to discuss fighters who have moved onto other orgs.

Moose is relevant anywhere. He is one of the top 5 middleweight in the world and can fight in any org he pleases. He chose Bellator over UFC

Back