Mousasi vs Rory > Bisping vs GSP

The difference here is that the welterweight who hadn't fought in 4 years was a -155 favorite over Bisping .
Mousasi will be a solid favorite over the Rory

You gotta be kidding.

GSP's and Bisbing's walk outs alone will be better then Rory Vs Moose's entire fight. That fight was literally one of the most suspenseful crazy fucking events i ever seen. Everything about it was mindbogglingly entertaining.

I like Rory and Moose but cmon man. They got nothing on Bisbing and GSP. Two are legends . Two are underachievers.

Okay?

I don't see why we have to compare. I very much looked forward to (and enjoyed) GSP/Bisping and I will do the same with Rory/Moose.
Because 1 match up is a farce for a middleweight belt, proved by vacating of the belt. The other is 2 of the top fighters in their respective divisions. I consider this a “superfight” much more than GSP Bisping

False. GSP won agaisnt Hendricks by Split Decision.

False. Bisping won by 1st round KO with a nice overhand counter.

False. Bisping beat Hendo.

False. Bisping dominated Silva in every area.

You sure come off as a complete retard.
So many gifs prove otherwise. Not every fan is a stat sheet fan. If you watch the fights and know what is going on then your narrative would change

Rory would work GSP and I doubt I could be convinced differently, but GSP is a legend and part of the reason Rory is so good, Mousasi is on another level than Bisping as well. Rory vs Moose is a higher calibre fight at this point, but GSP and Bisping had such hype and turned out to be an awesome fight, so it will be tough for this fight to top.

GSP lost to Hendricks and retired (4 years)
Bisping got lucky against Rockhold and got smashed by ancient Hendo and Silva. That Leites decision was also BS. He got dropped by CB as well.

Mousasi and Rory are in their primes, both of them champs and evolving each time we see them.

GSP beat Hendricks.

Bisping beat both Silva and Hendo.

Stay mad.

Bisping got lucky against Rockhold and got smashed by ancient Hendo and Silva. That Leites decision was also BS. He got dropped by CB as well.

Rory coming out with flawless victories too.

Mousasi is my favourite active fighter, And I love Rory, but we Are comparing it to Georges StPierres comeback after 4 years? Come on...

Mousasi and Rory are in their primes, both of them champs and evolving each time we see them.

If GSP lost to Hendricks than Moose most certainly lost to Shlemenko ya dolt. And no, 2 ufc rejects is not a super fight. Moose lost to fucking Uriah hall for Christ’s sake and Rory lost to old man Lawler 2x. Stop posting.

If GSP lost to Hendricks than Moose most certainly lost to Shlemenko ya dolt. And no, 2 ufc rejects is not a super fight. Moose lost to fucking Uriah hall for Christ’s sake and Rory lost to old man Lawler 2x. Stop posting.
Lol

What a horrible post

Moose is a much better fighter than Bisping ever was (Bisping was a one eyed, washed up can when he fought GSP). Rory has never been at a GSP level, so the aswer is NO.

I like Mousasi and Rory, but let's be real - they are both UFC rejects who failed to win a title.

GSP lost? No way... WTF? I thought for sure he won. I even seem to recall he still had a belt at the end of the fight. Must have grabbed it from Hendricks and run...

Although in Hendricks case, USADA won because he went 1-5 in his next 6 after the GSP fight and missed weight 4 times.

Hendricks was juiced to the gills for the GSP fight, which is why GSP was heavily campaigning for much better testing leading up to the fight. The fact that Hendricks refused (despite GSP offering to pay) was a big part of why he retired.

I will agree that bisping got lucky against Rockhold and should have lost to Hendo. It's Silva's fault though that he didn't try to finish Bisping in the next round.

I'm not sure watching a 170 pounder fight a guy that spent half his career at 205 and will have a significant size advantage is going to be much fun. Kudo's to Rory for his huge brass balls for taking this fight though.

I like Mousasi and Rory, but let's be real - they are both UFC rejects who failed to win a title.

I don't think that's accurate at all. If you are a reject for not winning a title, that makes 99% of the UFC roster a "reject" what kind of fucking stupid logic is that?

Both guys were top 5 when they left and would be top 5 if they decide to return. For Mousasi it was about money which is as good a reason as any to leave.

For Rory I think it was partly money but also the opportunity to go fight lesser competition and rebuild his brand. He had tough losses to Lawler and losing a snoozer to Wonderboy (although now we know it's Wonderboy that causes the snooze effect based on his fight with Till).

It's good for him to smash a few B level guys and a couple of top guys like Lima.

Taking this fight is plain crazy for him though.

Where's his UFC title? I'll wait ;)
You'll be waiting a spot...specially since my response was to weight divisions.

Maybe Mighty Mouse can loan you both a belt.

I wont wait...

Mous and Rory is an awesome fight.

But I’d say both are a little bit past their primes.

Back