Mousasi saying what we're all thinking

calling people out on mental health stuff is how you end up on the news at 6

Good for Gegard.
.and I don't understand the hoopla. The guy broke his fucking eye socket one minute in where his opponents thumb was broken inside his eye...goes on to dominate round 1.He won the second round.Someone needs to tell shlemenko and Rory when you connect on 2 of 10 spinning shit and then get taken down for second half of round 2 and eat punches upside both sides your head ----you LOSE round.Mousasi won second round.
He loses 3rd ....all this with one eye.
But it's Gegard Mousasi and he was supposed to win easy so he doesn't deserve win ??????
I guarantee of Rory MacDonald broke his eye socket in first minute of fight vs tough opponent, he'd look for a way out and lose....probably by tko-

I don't think people are grasping the nature of injury of Mousasi. The fight couldve been stopped.watch fight on youtube....2 doctors came in after round 1.watch first doctor----wants to wave fight off then second doctor comes up to Gegard and does all that watch my finger stuff and says fight continues (thank God)..

I hope surgery went well for Mousasi cause after he whoops Carvalho, he'll freekn spank Rory if he has balls to come up to 185.

Hell, Gegard might just skip over lhw and beat the heavyweight tourny winner and be middleweight and heavyweight champ.

Dude gets too butthurt over people's scoring of this fight

Rory is right though. Moose was gifted that decision against an opponent he was expected to run through.

Moose can't say shit about a shut eye when Rory fought a war where his nose was turned into pixie dust.

Back