Mousasi pretty much Nailed it with this....

UFC = white privilege. Look at dark guys like Max and Tony had to win like 10 straight before given shots. White guys like Conor and bisping like 4 or 5

Hell Conman had to win none for LW and lost to gatekeeper Diaz and was given TS. What a joke.

Look how they treat black Tyron making him fight #1 every time. While Bisping and Conor get to fight whoever the fuck they want or not at all and have babies boxing and keep titles.

I'm pretty sick of UFC's not so subtle racism.

Obviously they were gonna make a Black Cuban fight until he lost before TS. He had two strikes against him for UFC. Nationality and race.

Dude Kevin lee beat nobody and got a title shot

And Tyrone got a titleshot off of Johnny Hendricks beating himself and not making weight. Check your privilege bro. Don't blame the white man for everything. That's beta as fuck

Moose tells it like it is Bisping was allowed to hide from top contenders.

tenor.gif

I like you Gegard but bringing up lifetime cheater Yoel Romero as an example is not winning me to your cause.

l Romero was cleared and considered clean and again no matter what you think about the situation Matter.
You lose your entire argument with that. He tested postive for PEDs. He was given a lightened punishment because it was a tainted supplement. Not sure how you think that means he is considered clean.

You lose your entire argument with that. He tested postive for PEDs. He was given a lightened punishment because it was a tainted supplement. Not sure how you think that means he is considered clean.
He was initially suspended 2 years but after some « proofs » his sentence was reduced to 6 month and he was called a victim of a tainted supplement.I really don’t know how I lost this argument lol
If anything you proved to me that you just try to be picky about something while ignoring all the others things I mentioned.

Btw I don’t think for a second that Romero is clean.

Meanwhile in Bellator John Salter is riding a six fight streak all finishes, including a former Bellator champ and former Bellator title contender, then gets a guy who is 1-1 in Bellator while Sakara gets a title shot and Moose vs. Storm is for the next shot.

Bellator does this too, Moose is just the beneficiary now.

excellent point.....sour grapes until the shoe is on the other foot...

Back