Mousasi pretty much Nailed it with this....

Mousasi is the best fighter there, maybe p4p.

Bisping isn't even the third best fighter in his own division.

It's not the same.
Post usada and all drug testing he's certainly in the top dozen P4P..

I currently view Bisping somewhere between #7 and #10 In division.If Gegard was still here, IT'd be #8-#11

This is all Rockhold's fault. If that jackass had just taken Bisping seriously in that second fight none of this shit would've happened

Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe Bisping won the belt, and they weren't able to, because he is simply a better middleweight? 20 UFC wins.

He's had 0 title fights up until the Rockhold fight, and he was a late replacement because Weidman got hurt.

Had Weidman not gotten hurt, Bisping would've never gotten a TS. It's laughable to think Bisping is a better fighter than Mousasi, Romero, and Jacare. Bisping is at best, the #10 MW

“Like Yoel Romero, I believe should have got his title shot a long time ago and he probably would have beaten Michael Bisping but they kept giving him fight after fight after fight until he lost. Now he has to win another couple fights before he another title shot.

“They can make your road to the title very difficult or they can just hand it to you with how they do with certain fighters.

Pretty much sums up the UFC in a nutshell these days.
Yoel Romero has cheated in various bouts, not including his "tainted supplement" issue. He always seems to skirt the rules, just enough, to get by or through an opponent or situation. Only people who don't like Bisping are diehard "Yoel Deserves a Title Shot" guys. He will get his shot when he gets his shot. It may have to be a last minute replacement fight but he will get his shot.

These are all quotes from Bisping...

" I'm the champ and I call the shots"
" Yoel is a cheat and why should I fight someone who is on peds"
" I can't fight Jacare cause I'm injured (knee) but months later fights Hendo.

The Mousasi one takes the cake and I quote
" Bisping- Mousasi is just bad for business " - WTF?

He's already admitted he was relieved not having to fight Gegard in London when Anderson came in stole fight.

The guy is a bleeding coward. sorry.
Bisping WILL fight who ever is next. The MWs are jelly but fact is Bisping deserves special treatment just like GSP has earned it. No other MW outside of Andy has been going at it near the top for over a decade. Whittaker can wait his turn, as well as cheater Yoel. When they have the career Bisping has, they will get special treatment too.

no lol the 3 of them got fucked because instead of hendo and gsp, it could have been romero jacare or mousasi
romero was cleared from usada (i m not saying he was clean mate but if usada clear him he wasn t guilty) so he was eligible, mousasi deserved it (we agree on that) and jacare before losing to robert only lost a close dec to romero and won 2 more fights after that, he was 7-1 in the ufc with solid wins.
that s why i think they all got fucked
btw kennedy cheated against romero first so no complaints should be made
"Kennedy cheated" his thumb getting snagged on a glove is a lot different than refusing to answer the bell. Now you're just being silly.

Jacare in no way deserved a title fight. He lost, and then beat Tim and Vitor. When Hendo got the title fight, Yoel was still suspended for his USADA violation. Sorry kids, you cant fail USADA test and come back and be given your first title shot. When Hendo fought Bisping, Jacares only win since his loss to Yoel was against Vitor - old, flabby, steroid free Vitor. Going to need more than that to get that shot.

If those two wanted their title shot they should have either won better fights, or passed drug tests.

If you are championship material, you keep winning and fight your way to a title shot.

If you keep pushing guys they'll lose eventually. Doesn't matter who you are, whether you're championship material or not.

If you keep pushing guys they'll lose eventually. Doesn't matter who you are, whether you're championship material or not.
il_340x270.863995025_zn4b.jpg

True but to fair Bisping earned it. It took him 10 years and like 20 fights getting demolished by Hendo and Vitor to get the title fight and become champion. that is legendary IMHO..

Maybe that is why he avoided those guys?
more like good timing then anything else it would be legendary if this was a movie (Cinderella Man) but it isn't it's real life. Weird thing though James Braddock fought Joe Louis in his first defense a "money fight" instead of Max Schmeling the #1 contender. Braddock sat on that belt for two years '35-'37 had a fight setup with Max after Schmeling beat Loius in '36 fight got cancelled and James fought Loius instead. Maybe they will turn Bisping's life into a movie somewhere down the line.

Jacare got fucked? he's 3-2 in the last 3 years with his wins coming against Vitor, Carmozzi, and Boestch.
Yoel cheated against Kenndy, and got caught cheating out of competition, and then lost his title fight.
Mousasi was the only one deserving, and had he stuck around would have probably beat Rockhold and gotten a fight with Luke or Bisping.

Hope this helps.

Dude stop being a cuck for bisping. Jacare deserved that title fight. Lol at you using his last 5. Why don't you list he and Romero's last 9 fights each you dummy. Romero deserved it to. No fucking shit if you keep making deserving challengers fight each other eventually they'll lose. Both jacare and Romero would have been favored over bisping as would mousasi and rockhold in a third fight. Bisping got violently fucked up, go look at pics of his face after the hendo 2 fight. Bisping is a wounded duck and would be an underdog against any top fighter for good reason.

Stalling, feigning injuries, and fighting 4 yr retired welterweights is the reason those challengers were bypassed, not their eventual losses. Stop cucking for bisping.

"Kennedy cheated" his thumb getting snagged on a glove is a lot different than refusing to answer the bell. Now you're just being silly.

Jacare in no way deserved a title fight. He lost, and then beat Tim and Vitor. When Hendo got the title fight, Yoel was still suspended for his USADA violation. Sorry kids, you cant fail USADA test and come back and be given your first title shot. When Hendo fought Bisping, Jacares only win since his loss to Yoel was against Vitor - old, flabby, steroid free Vitor. Going to need more than that to get that shot.

If those two wanted their title shot they should have either won better fights, or passed drug tests.

Ok you are super objective now
Kenedy cheated by grabbing yoel’s glove and punching him : that s illegal no matter your opinion.yoel knocked him the fuck out anyway he won that fight.you don t know what you re talking about lol Romero was cleared and considered clean and again no matter what you think about the situation Matter.
They were all deserving,this mw situation is a first,before Bisping all the mw contenders got their shot
Romero Jacare and mousasi were top 5 with top victories and they were available.

Bisping WILL fight who ever is next. The MWs are jelly but fact is Bisping deserves special treatment just like GSP has earned it. No other MW outside of Andy has been going at it near the top for over a decade. Whittaker can wait his turn, as well as cheater Yoel. When they have the career Bisping has, they will get special treatment too.

Special treatment = allowed to duck challengers. Gsp never ducked a challenger.

Yeah also what are the odds that the dude who looks like an action figure at 40 just so happens to be the one who had tainted supplements

Actually ... his age makes it more likely to get a tainted supplement since at his age you need more legal supplememts which does ... by simple math ... increases the chances of taking something bad.

Special treatment = allowed to duck challengers. Gsp never ducked a challenger.

GSP "ducked" Hendricks in favor of getting Diaz for more money.

Easier fight ... more money.

Same as what Bisping is doing.

GSP then ducked Hendricks again by retiring following a controversial win against Hendricks where he got his ass handles to him.

I don't feel yoel was robbed at all. He deserved a title shot after beating jacare. That changed once he failed the drug test. I think he then needed one more win with a clean test. He ko'd weidman then fought for the interim belt

“Like Yoel Romero, I believe should have got his title shot a long time ago and he probably would have beaten Michael Bisping but they kept giving him fight after fight after fight until he lost. Now he has to win another couple fights before he another title shot.

“They can make your road to the title very difficult or they can just hand it to you with how they do with certain fighters.

Pretty much sums up the UFC in a nutshell these days.

It does happen no doubt and always has on some level. Little more just recently with Conor saga over the last two years or at least puts more of a light on it.

But if you look at it over the last 10+ years many more times than not they got title fight match up right. Sometimes they got stuck in positions of late injuries and you can't blame the UFC for trying to still deliver a fight to the fans.

GSP "ducked" Hendricks in favor of getting Diaz for more money.

Easier fight ... more money.

Same as what Bisping is doing.

GSP then ducked Hendricks again by retiring following a controversial win against Hendricks where he got his ass handles to him.

Gsp fought Hendricks. Bisping didn't fight Romero or jacare even though they were next in line.

Its crazy that in a division with Romero, Rockhold, Jacare, Whittaker, Weidman and Mousasi and Bisping who has never even made it to a title shot in a so called 'weak' divison is now champion.

Back