Mousasi may not be able to fight in the US for UFC 210 due to Trump ban

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here is an article that got published on a Dutch website,

Source: http://www.epicmma.nl/2017/01/ook-gegard-mousasi-mogelijk-slachtoffer.html?m=1

P.S: The translation

The coarse measure of new-fangled American president Donald Trump now exceeds possibly a known victim. Gegard Mousasi sometimes could hear that he is not allowed in the country for UFC 210. The Dutchman, who was born in Iran, said in an interview with Telesport that the measure will also take him as possible. UFC 210 is only a few months, but Mousasi is not assured:

"I have the Dutch nationality, but I also have a visa But even with a visa you get in trouble, I heard So I hear this.. week though. the UFC lawyers are busy, and the people who arrange the visas too, so it is not to train my work in my hands. and to be ready for the match. well, it's annoying (the impending invliegverbod) it do not shoot like that.

this is not the right direction, I think. I think there is a bit too much turmoil in the world, and this is certainly not a positive way. for years there working relationships between countries, and now with Trump, going all these years that worked piece.

I think it's a bit of an arrogant guy, he does things his way, but I think he has little understanding of politics. I await this week, and stay quiet training, which is also good for the next game, whenever that may be. "

It appears that Mousasi the storm itself actually see hanging: "Well, I think race cancel, and then see if we can fight or something somewhere in Europe."

Last edited:
giphy.gif

english, motherfucker....do u speak it?

The google translate plug in was integrated with the link. Just see at the top of the website & select the language you are trying to translate the content into. But if it's too hard for you then here it is, The entire translation

The coarse measure of new-fangled American president Donald Trump now exceeds possibly a known victim. Gegard Mousasi sometimes could hear that he is not allowed in the country for UFC 210. The Dutchman, who was born in Iran, said in an interview with Telesport that the measure will also take him as possible. UFC 210 is only a few months, but Mousasi is not assured:

"I have the Dutch nationality, but I also have a visa But even with a visa you get in trouble, I heard So I hear this.. week though. the UFC lawyers are busy, and the people who arrange the visas too, so it is not to train my work in my hands. and to be ready for the match. well, it's annoying (the impending invliegverbod) it do not shoot like that.

this is not the right direction, I think. I think there is a bit too much turmoil in the world, and this is certainly not a positive way. for years there working relationships between countries, and now with Trump, going all these years that worked piece.

I think it's a bit of an arrogant guy, he does things his way, but I think he has little understanding of politics. I await this week, and stay quiet training, which is also good for the next game, whenever that may be. "

It appears that Mousasi the storm itself actually see hanging: "Well, I think race cancel, and then see if we can fight or something somewhere in Europe."

Dana need to make a phonecall. I bet they can do exceptions for athletes.

They should just ban terrorist attacks in the US instead that way there would be no attacks.

While I generally agree with the ban and hope they take it much further and extend it to pretty much the entire Islamic world, it was applied a bit too quickly and ham-handedly.

Take that shit to the Warrroom.

Only if he has a double nationality he will be banned. He only mentioned being born in Iran, but he didn't mention if he has the Iranian nationality.

Is Mousasi a Dutch national or an Iranian national? If he's a Dutch national then he won't be affected.

Couldn't he be a dual national? I am not sure how shot would work in a case like that. He could probably come in using his Dutch passport.

Back