Mousasi jumping to Bellator next?

Mousasi forgot to mention how he couldn't finish off Keith Jardine when everyone else was or how Vitor and Hendo were old when he beat them or that Mark Hunt was more concerned with seeing how much food he could stuff down his gullet than fighting when they fought back in DREAM.

I understand why Mousasi doesn't make as much money as those other fighters. I've never heard anyone get worked up for any of his fights like those guys. I bet the viewership reflects that as well.

Mousasi is someone made for Bellator and Rizin and Glory. Pretty much fight any format and stay busy. I think that's his lot in his professional career. He's never going to be a star or ratings gold. A really solid fighter, but not a top guy.

Mousasi forgot to mention how he couldn't finish off Keith Jardine when everyone else was or how Vitor and Hendo were old when he beat them or that Mark Hunt was more concerned with seeing how much food he could stuff down his gullet than fighting when they fought back in DREAM.

I understand why Mousasi doesn't make as much money as those other fighters. I've never heard anyone get worked up for any of his fights like those guys. I bet the viewership reflects that as well.

Mousasi is someone made for Bellator and Rizin and Glory. Pretty much fight any format and stay busy. I think that's his lot in his professional career. He's never going to be a star or ratings gold. A really solid fighter, but not a top guy.
He's a top guy

I hope so... Bellator will give him the push he deserves as a top fighter

I'm 80% sure this will happen. Obviously it will happen quicker if he loses on Saturday night, but even with a win I doubt WME will want to pay him. They aren't interested in stoic foreigners, no matter how legit.

Mousasi would easily be a spikeforce champion but I'd much rather see him face the weidmans of the world than the carvalhos.

Hi Dana

Lmfao this has to be nominated for dumbest post of the year. You're a clown kid.

He could fight in both MW and LHW divisions. He'd most likely rule MW, and there are interesting matchups for him at LHW, and he would further strengthen that division, which is looking better lately.

Mousasi would easily be a spikeforce champion but I'd much rather see him face the weidmans of the world than the carvalhos.

This, why would anyone want him to go to Bellator?
Wouldnt be a case of Larkin going to Bellator where he has Lima, Daley, Rory, MVP, Koreshkov to fight so its cool.

MW in Bellator has nothing, he'd be leaving UFC's top 10 to fight Kato, Storm, Melvin and Carvalho.

Definitely. All the major fighters are pissed at Dana and Mous has talked about wanting to go to Bellator where he can get aid what he's worth and treated the way he wants and get the title shot he earned.

This, why would anyone want him to go to Bellator?
Wouldnt be a case of Larkin going to Bellator where he has Lima, Daley, Rory, MVP, Koreshkov to fight so its cool.

MW in Bellator has nothing, he'd be leaving UFC's top 10 to fight Kato, Storm, Melvin and Carvalho.

Because we want to see him get paid a fair amount and get the title shot he deserves.

I think he deserves top pay. He's definitely a top talent in MMA and has been for a long time. If you don't know, you must be new. The only thing that sucks is if he goes to Bellator it's like minor league status. However, Bellator has been signing better fighters as of late.

Go Moose!

If he loses, yeah. The UFC isn't going to pay him big if he isn't in title contention. A loss to Weidman will put him back at Santos or Uriah Hall status. This is the money fight era baby, and losing streaks don't make money fights unless your name is Nick or Nate Diaz, GSP, McGregor, or Rousey.

Lol GSP hasn't lost in like a decade, don't lump him in with those losers

The end of his contract? He needs to say he's going to Bellator even if he doesn't. A win against Weidman still puts him behind Jacare and Rockhold for a title shot. Which means another wimpy payday or two before he gets his shot.

UFC needs to pay. Bellator should be the number one promotion. Much better fights.

Bump.

Haven't seen the fight yet, anybodies views change now that it's over?

Would be interested too see him fight Storm or Khalidov but not much else in term of name value outside UFC unless he fought LHW would live too see him in with McGeary or Linton Vassell.

He would be crazy to leave, and it would be lunacy for the UFC to create a situation that forces him to leave. Hopefully they can figure something out.

He would be crazy to leave, and it would be lunacy for the UFC to create a situation that forces him to leave. Hopefully they can figure something out.

It all depends on the contracts offered on if he would be crazy to leave. If Bellator offers him similar money he would be crazy not to take it. Winning 185lbs there would be so easy for him.

Back