Mousasi didn't even sweat when he destroy (Henderson, Leites, Santos, Belfort, Hall and Weidman)

Kind of a fluke eye swelling though. I think things would have gone differently if his eye didn't immediately close.
Come on bisping fought with one eye for the last few years. KO'd cocksalt with 1 eye too

Kind of a fluke eye swelling though. I think things would have gone differently if his eye didn't immediately close.
Not really though, moose could have just as easily been KO'd if that massive overhand hit his chin.

Alex has RNGesus on his side with the chances that his eye was completely shut from that shot. The chances of reproducing that type of damage are extremely minimal, and Mousasi would've won much easier without having to deal with that.

Fighting the majority of the fight with one eye, he did great.

Reminds me of Diaz vs Noons #1, where Diaz got fucked early by a cut and stopped the fight. He wasn't done fighting, but it affected the fight.

Diaz vs Noons #2 Diaz showed them he was the superior fighter minus the fluke cut and stoppage.

Let Mousasi rematch him, he'll beat him with ease if he doesn't get another unlucky handicap to fight with.

Gegard commented on the fight.

"He punched me right in the eye in the first minute so I was fighting on instinct, trying to survive, I was fighting with one eye for almost three rounds so it didn’t go the way I wanted, but a win is a win. To the haters, they can suck it. I have a pretty long one, they can all get in line and suck it.”

Gegard commented on the fight.

"He punched me right in the eye in the first minute so I was fighting on instinct, trying to survive, I was fighting with one eye for almost three rounds so it didn’t go the way I wanted, but a win is a win. To the haters, they can suck it. I have a pretty long one, they can all get in line and suck it.”

Ultra instinct Moose
maxresdefault.jpg

Back