Mousasi didn't even sweat when he destroy (Henderson, Leites, Santos, Belfort, Hall and Weidman)

It's called bad luck. Shlemenko got him good in the eye early in the first with a weird looping punch. I think if they fought again Moose would be more dominant.

Or maybe Shlemenko would got him good in both eyes.

And this happen when he fought Alexander "Storm" Shlemenko...

_SQIyi.gif

bvvHkU.gif

yrlpXt.gif

Time to stop the fantasy that tougher competition is in UFC.

Shlemenko should have won that fight, and He would have Koed Mousasi in an UFC 5 rounds evend.
And moose wants to go to 205 lol a 41 yr old tito crushed shelmenko , moose stay at 185 please .

ufc fighters have to adjust to the lower levels in bellator. they're used to more advanced mma so the simple moves of bellator fighters confuse them.

Its a fight, its what happens

I guess... You usually don't see an eye close completely after a single shot though. I've been watching combat sports for a long time now and this is one of a handful of fights that I've seen this happen out of thousands of fights.

shlemenko is not some bum though, and fighters > organisations , people should learn that !

And this happen when he fought Alexander "Storm" Shlemenko...

_SQIyi.gif

bvvHkU.gif

yrlpXt.gif

Time to stop the fantasy that tougher competition is in UFC.

Shlemenko should have won that fight, and He would have Koed Mousasi in an UFC 5 rounds evend.
Now we just need Bellator to step up the way the run their business cos they DO have talents in their roster. Stop signing amateurs right out of cardio kickboxings gyms just to fill prelims spot and stop the freakshow as well. Focus on building and keeping the real talent they have. Focus on the quality, not the quantity (this goes to the UFC as well).

Shlemenko couldn't even beat a one-eyed Mousasi. That's another way of looking at it.

Your boy doesn't want it or have it anymore. He ran like a bitch from top competiton to being a beta bitch in Bellaturd.

Who shut Mousasi eyes? the referee?

2cs9us7.gif

I love how (justifiably) annoyed Heath was when that happened.

One of the all-time Big Dan moments. Right up there with when he shoved Gono halfway across the cage in the Hardy fight when the bout ended.

Kind of a fluke eye swelling though. I think things would have gone differently if his eye didn't immediately close.

Agreed. If Mousasi didn't get punched in the face - during a fight - things would have certainly gone differently.

Wasn't impressed. But anything can happen in a fight. Got clipped and his eye busted. Never thought I would see him panic wrestle. I expect to see a completely different Moose in his next fight.

Back