Mousasi didn't even sweat when he destroy (Henderson, Leites, Santos, Belfort, Hall and Weidman)

Nobody has anything against him.

We just like laughing at his nuthuggers that try and pretend he's the GOAT.

Yesterday they were saying he'd EASILY beat Whittaker and would be a lock over Bader in a future fight. He is a legit fighter and a current top 5 MW when he is on point but his fans are Shogun/BJ level bad.

We...they... That just sounds like more of the sherdog mob mentality.

We hear the same about Fedor fans, Silva fans, GSP fans, DJ fans..and as you mentioned, BJ and Shogun fans.

When he left he only had 1 name in front of him the winner of the interim bout that's it.

I see he announced the signing on July 10th and Yoel lost on the night of the 8th.

Makes me wonder if he had signed before the 8th?

Either way; Bisping vs GSP, winner maybe fighting Whitaker or maybe fighting Conor. Still potentially close to 2019 before his title shot. Probably has to fight Rockhold while waiting to stay in that position for a chance to make more money.

Aside from Whittaker a lot of those guys are old, still think he can make some demands in 2+ years and return.

Shlemenko is better than all of those cans

Especially Weidman

He got caught in his eye with a good shot first round, it completely fucked his vision so he had to turn it into a grinding fight.
Voice of reason. But everyone is going to say "Moose was getting lit up! Schlemenko is better on the feet durr."

Voice of reason. But everyone is going to say "Moose was getting lit up! Schlemenko is better on the feet durr."
He's eye was sealed shut lol sherdogs a special place though, them them type freely hahaha

Shlomo is an underrated fighter but I expected Moose to look better.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills, I've been on this site for so long.

Like 8 years ago people would have been in an uproar about the rule system that a guy won that didn't even land a punch - just failed a few RNC attempts. Now I'm watching the mental gymnastics of people explain how 'controlling' he was for the last 40 seconds of a round so he deserves it.

Crock of shit.

And this happen when he fought Alexander "Storm" Shlemenko...

_SQIyi.gif

bvvHkU.gif

yrlpXt.gif

Time to stop the fantasy that tougher competition is in UFC.

Shlemenko should have won that fight, and He would have Koed Mousasi in an UFC 5 rounds evend.

lol Shlemenko is a known juicer.

He was looking great against Weidman but in truth that fight was a no contest and we don't know how it would have ended, and Belfort and Henderson clearly past their primes when Mousasi beat them.

Bellator is goat. Their MW division need more fights/fighters like this.

Last edited:
People tht say Moose won tht fight must be rebels haha I feel like some u guys dnt even believe it just trying to go against popular opinion

Big moose fan but he got beat up and lost the fight. Both of them looked like sloppy shit though to be fair. No disrespect to shit.

If his eye didn't swell I'm sure he would've put on a better performance. He still eeked out a win with his grappling but there should be a rematch

Kind of a fluke eye swelling though. I think things would have gone differently if his eye didn't immediately close.

Honestly that seemed a big issue to me, the overhand in the first caught him and pretty much closed his eye which made him a lot more hittable in the rest of the fight. He clearly won the decision though.

It's called bad luck. Shlemenko got him good in the eye early in the first with a weird looping punch. I think if they fought again Moose would be more dominant.

Back