Mousasi didn't even sweat when he destroy (Henderson, Leites, Santos, Belfort, Hall and Weidman)

He got caught with an overhand left but still managed to win the fight with only one eye. I think it was a pretty great showing by him to be honest. Not many fighters would have been able to stay in there and gut out a win like that.

Reported for trolling

qRRvV3i.jpg

Excuse??!! He fuckin won
And had one eye in doing it
Not sure what's the contoversy
He won the first two rounds
Take downs and back mounts, one round won in the third and the fact he was a little fresher doesn't mean you win the fight

He had one eye because Schlemenko punched him in the fucking face.

Lost the stand up in the second and did no damage on the ground. Sloppy ass RNC hunting, WMMA level.

Third round he was thoroughly dominated.

it's the USADA effect. wait....

Can't believe all 3 judges gave it to Moose.The Dr could of stopped that fight also after rd1.I was just as confident as Shlemenko was that he won that fight.
They'll probably give Moose the title shot but I think they should run it back.

Salter should get the shot if he wins his next fight and looks decent doing it.

Mousasi probably has a broken orbital and will be out for a bit anyway.

He had one eye because Schlemenko punched him in the fucking face.

Lost the stand up in the second and did no damage on the ground. Sloppy ass RNC hunting, WMMA level.

Third round he was thoroughly dominated.

Again he won the fuckin third round
That's 1 of 3 dude
Go back to school and re learn percentages and fractions LOL
1/3 DOES NOT BEAT 2/3!!!!

Hall also KTFO him.

He struggled with Weidman (not tryin to say he didnt win).

I wonder what Moose fans will use as an excuse this time?
he didn't struggle at all. weidman couldn't ever keep him down, he was scrambling back up pretty quickly and in the second roudn he started tagged gassed weidman so much that he quit

Excuse??!! He fuckin won
And had one eye in doing it
Not sure what's the contoversy
He won the first two rounds
Take downs and back mounts, one round won in the third and the fact he was a little fresher doesn't mean you win the fight

Question, what do you think of the decision in the King Mo vs Moose fight?

USADA bless? How does he go from a ufc win streak to struggling with this guy? Is he good?

And people forgot the guys Mousasi has beaten??!!
HUNT HENDO, Manheif, Lombard, Weidman, Sokaju, Hall, Laites, Jacare, he's got a crazy resume

Hall also KTFO him.

He struggled with Weidman (not tryin to say he didnt win).

I wonder what Moose fans will use as an excuse this time?
Mousasi made Weidman quit as a hurt Chris tried to cheat his way into a cheap DQ win but it backfired on him.

Mousasi basically made a battered and gassed Weidman tap to strikes.

I thought it was a draw.

Round 1: 10-9 Moose
Round 2: 10-10
Round 3: 10-9 Schlemenko

USADA bless? How does he go from a ufc win streak to struggling with this guy? Is he good?

Good fighters everywhere. Just like how Bendo came over off a victory over Masvidal only to come to Bellator and get flawless victory'd by Koreshkov.

Schlemenko had great striking but his grappling is pretty bad, and is undersized at MW. Is a proven steroid cheat.

Poor performance by Mousasi, particularly on the ground.

People on here have inexplicably had it out for Mousasi for years. The guy has more fights than just about anyone and people act like he's some Roger Huerta fraud. I've never understood it. The guy is an awesome fighter.

The only thing I can figure is Silva fans that were pissed about people saying Gegard could beat him. I don't know what there isn't to like about the guy.

Back