Mousasi didn't even sweat when he destroy (Henderson, Leites, Santos, Belfort, Hall and Weidman)

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And this happen when he fought Alexander "Storm" Shlemenko...

_SQIyi.gif

bvvHkU.gif

yrlpXt.gif

Time to stop the fantasy that tougher competition is in UFC.

Shlemenko should have won that fight, and He would have Koed Mousasi in an UFC 5 rounds evend.

Last edited:
OP and thread is disingenuous.

Kind of a fluke eye swelling though. I think things would have gone differently if his eye didn't immediately close.

Lmao did Mousasi lose?

Edit:shit thread

Rounds 1, 2 for The Moose. Mousasi won get over it Wendy.

I was skeptical about Schlemenko but he proved me wrong. Moose would have won a bit more easily under Pride Rules because that bastard would not have gotten up from some of those initial takedowns.

Hall also KTFO him.

He struggled with Weidman (not tryin to say he didnt win).

I wonder what Moose fans will use as an excuse this time?

Lmao did Mousasi lose?

Edit:shit thread

Mousasi won the first, lost the striking but took down and very sloppily looked for a RNC.

Storm slapped Moose around in the third, Gegard did not succeed at anything and even got bitch tossed when he tried to take Storm down.

Gegard won rounds 1 and 2.

Its not his fault haters dont know how to score.

Goat Sassy Golden Goose got whooped by a Giant Silva overhand strike.

1191991_o.gif

Hate to see what Tony Lionreach Smith would do to him once he gets him to the ground.

Alexander "Storm" Shlemenko is somewhere near 28 characters count on word. He's the new goat.

Last edited:
Hall also KTFO him.

I am a Moose fan, and there is no excuses, Shlemenko is probably the tougher fighter Mousasi face in the last years. And one of the most underrated fighter for sure.

Best jab in MMA

{<jordan}
Look at the Leites, Weidman, Belfort, and Hendo fights for proof. There simply isn't one better. His arms were gassed tonight though and he had his hands full with a distance striker. Any power hitter who doesn't respect a jab from the likes of Moose would get slept very quickly.

Hall also KTFO him.

Excuse??!! He fuckin won
And had one eye in doing it
Not sure what's the contoversy
He won the first two rounds
Take downs and back mounts, one round won in the third and the fact he was a little fresher doesn't mean you win the fight

Can't believe all 3 judges gave it to Moose.The Dr could of stopped that fight also after rd1.I was just as confident as Shlemenko was that he won that fight.
They'll probably give Moose the title shot but I think they should run it back.

Back