Mousasi coming back for the UFC belt

I wish he'd shoot for LHW. That division needs some excitement in the worst way.

Wow such a badass warrior for saying stuff which isn't going to happen.

He shouldn't be fighting in Bellator in the first fucking place. Fuck Dana and co for not paying him.

Well he allready fought at heavyweight in the past and if you realy hate the weight cut why not?

He whooped the shit out of Mark Hunt and Gary Goodridge already. He's ready for HW.

Have been a fan of mousasi for years. He follows his heart and that's it. He is a straight up guy, who has made some investments that will help him after his fight career. A very well rounded fighter. I would much rather see him at 205 at the most. 185 is the class most suited for him, in my eyes. I'm Canadian of course I luv me some moose.

Mousasi and his coach are now talking in a live Dutch podcast.

https://mobile.twitter.com/vechtersbazen

His coach wants him to go back to the UFC after he finishes his contract at Bellator.

But he won't be fighting for the mw belt or the lhw belt.

According to Mousasi he is done weight cutting after his next 5 fights and he wants to fight in the heavyweight division.

mousasi_deal_with.png mousasi_deal_with.png

Yeah, no. He thinks he's just gonna go 5-0?

Odds are he loses 1 or 2 of those fights and becomes "just another Bellator guy".

He's already fought and won against heavyweights before. Maybe he will again maybe not but he tends to fight anybody.

Would have loved to see him be a part of that HW tournament in Belly.

Moose vs. Mitrione for the championship.

He should just stay at the wasteland thst is the UFC LHW division.
Agreed. Moose is obviously too small to fight at HW. I won't even take that idea seriously (beating a 2009 Mark Hunt is no persuasive). So it's between MW and LHW, and the sad reality is that MW is far deeper than LHW, so it would be much easier for Mousasi to get a title shot at 205. It's entirely conceivable that he could get a couple wins against guys like Corey Anderson and OSP, then be given a title shot.

Would Moose beat DC or Gus? No. I think they'd beat him relatively easy. The size difference against those guys would be too much, considering the fact that they're also very skilled. However, the drop-off after DC and Gus is so steep that earning a title shot wouldn't be that difficult. Whereas he'd have a much better shot against the top MWs (i.e., Whittaker and Yoel), but earning that shot would more difficult because MW is deeper.

Agreed. Moose is obviously too small to fight at HW. I won't even take that idea seriously (beating a 2009 Mark Hunt is no persuasive). So it's between MW and LHW, and the sad reality is that MW is far deeper than LHW, so it would be much easier for Mousasi to get a title shot at 205. It's entirely conceivable that he could get a couple wins against guys like Corey Anderson and OSP, then be given a title shot.

Would Moose beat DC or Gus? No. I think they'd beat him relatively easy. The size difference against those guys would be too much, considering the fact that they're also very skilled. However, the drop-off after DC and Gus is so steep that earning a title shot wouldn't be that difficult. Whereas he'd have a much better shot against the top MWs (i.e., Whittaker and Yoel), but earning that shot would more difficult because MW is deeper.

Most likely, but it was a fight that I was excited to see until Gus suffered a cut.

UFC-Stockholm-2013-poster.jpg

He talked about doing this back in strikeforce too. His brother is a pretty beefy guy so maybe he has the genetics for it but I doubt it

~DaViD~

Two more quotes:

"I dont like fighting. I am fighting for the money. Everybody who says he loves fighting is an idiot. People who talk about fighting for honor, for your country…idiots."

"Rory wants to come to middleweight. I would love to ko that f@ggot."

That's dumb. He just left UFC for Bellator, has had 1 fight there, and now he's talking about leaving Bellator for UFC. No wonder Dana didn't want to pay him.
The guy is an amazing fighter, who has on occasions failed to showcase his best, but not very smart.

From 30:30 can't time stamp in vid for some reason.
Edit well the whole video doesn't work here is the link https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=N4RFILdrlT0

Gegards says Rory wants to move up to MW, and Gergards says he wants to KO that homo. <36>
Little nuance, this is because Rory said that the Moose lost his last fight.
And now Rory himself didn't really win overwhelmingly, and could have gone either way as well.

Back