Mousasi coming back for the UFC belt

Good. Would love to see that.

Already beat the biggest HW, who is currently in the UFC top 10, so why not?

He beat Mark Hunt when mark hunt was in his prime, Mouse can do whatever the f he wants.

Moose talked a lot of smack but stank in his Bellator debut. What makes it different this time around?

I think he finds a home at LHW. Given how lame it is right now, it's the perfect fit for him.

He won't have a job in the UFC because of his smart mouth and his first fight in Bellator will not help his cause either, by the time he finishes his contract he will get laughed at by the UFC

Does he really have to cut to make LHW? Can't imagine that's a tough cut at all for him.
that's the same thing I was thinking. I understand wanting to move to LHW, he can compete at that weight but he's going to get manhandled at HW.

He beat Mark Hunt when mark hunt was in his prime, Mouse can do whatever the f he wants.
Absolutely, categorically wrong. He was in the middle of a 6 fight losing streak and in his auto-biography he mentioned it was the lowest point of his career. He was wrought in debt, he gambled, he drank, and he was just showing up for the pay check with barely any serious training. Later on he had to take a massive pay cut when he started his UFC career because his stock has dropped so low.

Moose one of my fav fighters but no fking way he fights at HW. If i remember correctly, he moved down because of Jon Jones size, didn't he say that LHW just wasn't the ideal weight class for his size?

237t82.jpg

Dude better find a supplier of foot cream, eye drops, kangaroo meat & tainted supplements if he expects to hang out in the Heavyweights ring....

Probably can compete against any LHW other than Cormier and Jones. Way to small for HW.

Moose is a warrior. I was pretty butthurt that he beat Hall but it's hard not to appreciate how fearless the guy is. Glad he wants to come back

Does he really have to cut to make LHW? Can't imagine that's a tough cut at all for him.

He is now walking around at 100kg (220 lbs) he said in the podcast. He also said he is at his strongest around 94kg but he hates the weight cut.
I think its typical for Mousasi to say 'fuck that 15 lbs weight cut I will fight HW instead'.

Back