Update: New Multiplayer 5 Vs 5 Army Mode
Each player on a team gets their own unit of either:
  • light infantry
  • heavy infantry
  • shock infantry
  • archers
  • light cavalary
  • heavy cavalry
In games of annihilation or domination modes, gotta combine your individual skill with your tactical savvy and teamwork to get the win.

Original Post:
Rumour is now a 2017 release date.

I must have played over 100 hours of Warband and its mods, such a great game, medieval combat has never been as fun and this new siege looks incredible.

The rumour is they've upped the solider count to 500 now.

Siege Trailer

Siege Playthrough

Last edited:
I will pay $120 for early access.

Warbands was soul stealing and this looks even more so.

I'm embarrassed to admit how many hours I've put into warband. Both single player and multiplayer are huge time-sinks. I'm more stoked for this one than any other upcoming game.

blog_14_command.png

blog_14_castle.png

M&B is the game I also think I should play but never have the time to get into as much as I want

Having played since the first, this appears to still have that beautiful wonkiness inherent to the series. Siege warfare was the worst aspect for the first two, in my opinion, so I'm glad they're placing more emphasis on it. I am curious as to the modding capability.. not much press regarding that, afaik.

This has gotta be my most anticipated game of 2017... I hope it's 2017 anyway.

Yeah no way this makes release this year.

M&B stole almost as much of my life as Morrowind and FF7.

I only played a little bit of the original years ago, but I've been meaning to give M&B a shot for awhile. I'll definitely bee keeping an eye on this.

Back