Motorsports thread. Discuss any motorsports here

Martin Truex Jr. wins at Homestead and wins the NASCAR Cup Series championship. The best driver this season is the champion.

Martin Truex Jr. wins at Homestead and wins the NASCAR Cup Series championship. The best driver this season is the champion.

I'm glad he got it. I thought Busch was going to pass him.

Fucking eh! Truex is a beauty. Liked him from his first season as he won me a nascar pool. Class act and probably the best thing to happen to Nascar for next season as I'm sure there will be more Truex fans in the stands. Good for him. Drove his ass off at the end.

When you think you've seen it all something new always comes up. They had a virtual safety car at Abu Dhabi practice 3 for a patio table umbrella on the track in turn two. It was windy today.

Seems Ferrari gets very close on fuel trying to match Mercedes for speed. Raikkonen was complaining about having to save fuel at certain tracks and not being able to run wide open. That could be caused by one or two things. Ferrari is running more downforce to get their cars qualified or they have turned the fuel up to make more power or both.

Back