Motorcycle "Club" member takes the stand in twin peaks shooting trial.

Ok so I don't know how to post the direct link, and I couldn't find the video on google, but KXXV Waco news 25 has the full testimony video on their facebook page which you can like and view here: www.facebook.com/centraltexasnewsnow/

Jacob Carrizal is this clowns name and he is the president of the Dallas chapter of the Bandidos MC. For my sherbros that aren't familiar with the Bandidos they are basically the hells angels of Texas and are every bit as ruthless. In the early 2000s a hells angle moved to Austin to try to set up a chapter of the hells angels and the bandidos assassinated him in front of his wife and kid via sniper rifle, just to give you an example of their buffoonery.

So this turd is trying to claim self defense all the while admitting to being a member of the Bandidos motorcycle club, admitting that he would have done nothing different if he had the chance to re live the twin peaks shooting, while confirming phone calls/texts that clearly illustrate that this guy and his gang of tricycle riding pussy's where having problems with the Cossack MC, had been in altercations with them on several occasions leading up to the twin peaks shooting, and went to twin peaks knowing full and well that something could pop off. Sending messages to his club friends saying shit like be ready and make sure to roll out packing.

Is it just me or is anyone else tired of these biker clowns? They always want to roll around on their little bikes acting all tough, wearing what are essentially gang uniforms, either actually having a criminal past or associating with known criminals/criminal organizations. Then when they get busted for being involved in some sketchy shit they always want to cry and say that their organizations are just "clubs" and that if you aren't in their club there's no way you could understand the lifestyle, but they aren't up to no good. No way!

Look I know you are just venting but

"gangof tricycle riding pussy's"

definitely doesnt describe them.

It takes a long time and hard work to prove yourself to ride with a 1% mc.

They are not exactly like street gangs who seem to let in almost anyone.

Most biker "clubs" stick to their business and dont mess with the general public.

Another thing I find funny and pathetic. All the signs telling us to watch out for motorcycles. Like a deaf children or old people zone. They are a disabled class that needs to be protected. It is so pathetic. So fucking arrogant. I hate those signs.

Look I know you are just venting but

"gangof tricycle riding pussy's"

definitely doesnt describe them.

It takes a long time and hard work to prove yourself to ride with a 1% mc.

They are not exactly like street gangs who seem to let in almost anyone.

Most biker "clubs" stick to their business and dont mess with the general public.

What kind of hard work? please. they are trash. Tell me this hard work one must do to become a 1%er?

Being made in the mafia or an islamic terrorist group probably takes hard work too.

Huge conspiracy here, no innocents were shot and the bikers that were shot got a bullet in the forehead, that doesn’t happen in a gun fight....unless there are dozens of law enforcement with ARs supervising the meet up

But 1%ers are far right for the most part. They are militant hardcore in their stances of pro-military, pro-2nd amendment, anti-lgbt, etc. Have been for decades. Hells Angels used to beat the shit out of Vietnam War demonstrators. And today they engage in activities like drug trafficing, prostitution and so on.

Not every single motorcycle group, but definitely more are than not. Which sounds like we agree on that criminal activity part. The same people who talk about Mexican gangs, gangs in Chicago and such conveniently ignore these motorcycle clubs which are gangs and still prolific in rural and suburban America.
They have right wing tendencies but are faaaar from conservative.

They are outlaws..really most of them don't give two shits about politics.

They side with whatever helps their club out.

Another thing I find funny and pathetic. All the signs telling us to watch out for motorcycles. Like a deaf children or old people zone. They are a disabled class that needs to be protected. It is so pathetic. So fucking arrogant. I hate those signs.
Just like the don’t litter signs

Because people pull out in front of riders all the time and say they didn't see them. Which is also why most states require motorcycles to have their headlights on always. In fact most bikes come that way now.

What kind of hard work? please. they are trash. Tell me this hard work one must do to become a 1%er?

Being made in the mafia or an islamic terrorist group probably takes hard work too.

A prospect in any 1% or 3 piece patch club goes through hell to earn his patch.

Because people pull out in front of riders all the time and say they didn't see them. Which is also why most states require motorcycles to have their headlights on always. In fact most bikes come that way now.

One thing I remember from DMV is that motorcycles are moving faster than they look they are. I always remember that when I see one.

But still. These fuckin guys tearing down the street every night. revving their engines. they are menaces.

A prospect in any 1% or 3 piece patch club goes through hell to earn his patch.

so does an ISIS member and I bet their standards are tougher. a cyclist wouldnt last a day in a cave in Afghanistan. I respect people like bin laden. He has balls and is actually fighting for a cause. Bikers are pussies.

Just because you dont like something doesnt mean it loses its legitimacy.

I dont like isis either but they are not run of the mill nobodies. Thats an insult to our military and those that died fighting them.

These groups dont get where they are by recruiting the weak.

Ok so you're the seconds person to say this...

First, what do you think is so special about motocycle club shitbirds that you think they take extra care to make sure innocent people don't get caught in the crossfire?

Second, these asshats opened fire on each other in a busy resturant/bar in the middle of the day. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that isn't exactly keeping things internal.

If you are at a bar that is a know hang out for 1%ers you can end up in the shit.

One thing I remember from DMV is that motorcycles are moving faster than they look they are. I always remember that when I see one.

But still. These fuckin guys tearing down the street every night. revving their engines. they are menaces.

If you ride like a bat out of hell the don't be surprised if you meet the devil.

Just because you dont like something doesnt mean it loses its legitimacy.

I dont like isis either but they are not run of the mill nobodies. Thats an insult to our military and those that died fighting them.

These groups dont get where they are by recruiting the weak.

I know ISIS arent nobodies. They are actual warriors who wont bow down to the US government. Bikers are a bunch of pretenders fighting what exactly? lol.

I wanna see that. ISIS and islamic terror groups vs bikers. a fuckin massacre.

Will bikers take on the US Military? Or Russia? No? They are pussies then. Don't insult muslims by associating them with this trash.

so does an ISIS member and I bet their standards are tougher. a cyclist wouldnt last a day in a cave in Afghanistan. I respect people like bin laden. He has balls and is actually fighting for a cause. Bikers are pussies.

I'm don't know what ISIS requires but you respecting them tells a lot.

It requires you to give up about everything to make it as a prospect.

Not the lifestyle I ever wanted but respect to the guys that can make it to earn their patch, at least the old school ones I knew.

I'm don't know what ISIS requires but you respecting them tells a lot.

It requires you to give up about everything to make it as a prospect.

Not the lifestyle I ever wanted but respect to the guys that can make it to earn their patch, at least the old school ones I knew.

lol at giving up everything. muslims die for their beliefs on the daily. they welcome death. Death is glory to them.

Will bikers take on the US Military? Or Russia? No? They are pussies then. Don't insult muslims by associating them with this trash.

Most bikers in many clubs 're vets.

In fact that's how the club's got started. Where do you thing the Hells Angels got their name.

Most bikers in many clubs 're vets.

In fact that's how the club's got started. Where do you thing the Hells Angels got their name.

They are pawns who fought wars because their government told them to. No honor in that. Standing up against Saudi Arabia, that regime, and fighting 2 superpower, the Soviets and US, that is fuckin brave. Not being some drunk who has numbers in a bar fight. Bin Laden is fighting real battles. Get outta here.

Fuck vets too. Their worship needs to end.

Back