Motorcycle "Club" member takes the stand in twin peaks shooting trial.

I was in SoCal for a spell this Oct. I was cruising around on FWY 15, and a Vagos passed by me. I saw the jacket with the lime green symbol, and I knew it was a Vagos. I was like, " man this is so cool !".

My company used to own a building near the intersection of E4th St and 1st Ave in Manhattan. The Hells Angels NYC HQ is just a block away on E3rd St. It is really narrow building, and it is located next to a law school campus. How ironic?

I was in SoCal for a spell this Oct. I was cruising around on FWY 15, and a Vagos passed by me. I saw the jacket with the lime green symbol, and I knew it was a Vagos. I was like, " man this is so cool !".

My company used to own a building near the intersection of E4th St and 1st Ave in Manhattan. The Hells Angels NYC HQ is just a block away on E3rd St. It is really narrow building, and it is located next to a law school campus. How ironic?

I had a buddy come down from NY for his uncles funeral, he just patched with that particular chapter. The HA chapter presidents do their annual meetup this time of year and it happens to be in NY atm. It seems the current recruiting drives are focusing less on shit tier scum and more on disenfranchised combat veterans but thats been the running trend this past decade or so.

I make no personal claims to fame, i reckon oldshadow is probably the most knowledgable on the 1%ers at least from what I recall when the shooting first happened.

As long as they are only killing each other, just let them Bang, bro.

Cops refer to bikers killing each other as NHI: No Humans Involved.

When the Bandidos tried to expand up here into Canada it didn't work out too well. In Ontario the HA took over basically all our top clubs at once so the only guys left were real cans. In 2006 the morons killed 8 of their own guys and left their bodies in a field, like did these clowns actually think that they would get away with that or what.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shedden_massacre

I've known a lot of 1% bikers and a few of them were good guys but the vast majority are pieces of trash and these gangs are nothing but trouble. HA have lost a LOT of power around the GTA in recent years, not sure how they're doing around the rest of the country though.

How anyone could join them after that bemuses me.

No surprise that there are already 1% sympathizers rushing in to defend their shitbird idols/pals. Saying the same ol bullshit that they always use.

We don't understand the life, some of them are good guys, they don't let the violence spill over to civilians.

BS!

I don't know how it works in other states. But here in texas if you want to start a motocycle club, you first have to get authorization from the Bandidos. They have to approve everything. What kind of vest you can wear, were you can wear it. Where you can ride as a club, were you can't.

So even if you and you beer swilling buddies aren't involved in illegal activity. You're still taking your cues from the shitbirds that are.

As long as they are only killing each other, just let them Bang, bro.

Cops refer to bikers killing each other as NHI: No Humans Involved.

Ok so you're the seconds person to say this...

First, what do you think is so special about motocycle club shitbirds that you think they take extra care to make sure innocent people don't get caught in the crossfire?

Second, these asshats opened fire on each other in a busy resturant/bar in the middle of the day. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that isn't exactly keeping things internal.

Killing each other over clubhouses and some patches like some kinda of rival homicidal boyscouts turf war.{<doc}

No surprise that there are already 1% sympathizers rushing in to defend their shitbird idols/pals. Saying the same ol bullshit that they always use.

We don't understand the life, some of them are good guys, they don't let the violence spill over to civilians.

BS!

I don't know how it works in other states. But here in texas if you want to start a motocycle club, you first have to get authorization from the Bandidos. They have to approve everything. What kind of vest you can wear, were you can wear it. Where you can ride as a club, were you can't.

So even if you and you beer swilling buddies aren't involved in illegal activity. You're still taking your cues from the shitbirds that are.

They should be called what they: extreme right organized criminal organizations.

Not to be an ass, but you sound like a partisan back. "Extreme right" lol!

But 1%ers are far right for the most part. They are militant hardcore in their stances of pro-military, pro-2nd amendment, anti-lgbt, etc. Have been for decades. Hells Angels used to beat the shit out of Vietnam War demonstrators. And today they engage in activities like drug trafficing, prostitution and so on.

Not every single motorcycle group, but definitely more are than not. Which sounds like we agree on that criminal activity part. The same people who talk about Mexican gangs, gangs in Chicago and such conveniently ignore these motorcycle clubs which are gangs and still prolific in rural and suburban America.

BS!

I knew a couple Pagans - 1 being one of the biggest and nicest guys I ever met. He was actually embarrassed to tell me that he used to ride with the Pagans. He told me stories of fighting civilians because one or another of his Pagan "brothers" started fights they couldn't win. And their code means they can't let 1 lose a fight.

I also watched 1 of my closest friends grow up without his dad after he went into witness protection after testifying against the Pagans.

So yeah, there aren't any good guys in mc's and civilians aren't immune.

Ok so you're the seconds person to say this...

First, what do you think is so special about motocycle club shitbirds that you think they take extra care to make sure innocent people don't get caught in the crossfire?

Second, these asshats opened fire on each other in a busy resturant/bar in the middle of the day. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that isn't exactly keeping things internal.

Fair points. And if they hurt real people, I hope LEO's stamp on them like cockroaches.

There is nothing special about 1% MC's. It was summed up for me by a European - I can't remember the exact country - cop who was part of a SWAT team that raided a HA clubhouse. One of the Angels took a swing at him. He smashed the butt of his carbine into the shitbag's face, breaking his nose. When interviewed for a book on the HA, he told the authors,

"I love arresting Hell's Angels. They're too stupid and arrogant to come quietly, and too fat to fight":cool:

I knew a couple Pagans - 1 being one of the biggest and nicest guys I ever met. He was actually embarrassed to tell me that he used to ride with the Pagans. He told me stories of fighting civilians because one or another of his Pagan "brothers" started fights they couldn't win. And their code means they can't let 1 lose a fight.

I also watched 1 of my closest friends grow up without his dad after he went into witness protection after testifying against the Pagans.

So yeah, there aren't any good guys in mc's and civilians aren't immune.

I don’t know how anyone can think that civilians can possibly be unaffected, unless they are willingly incredulous.

MCs are gangs, I’m with you, OP. Screw ‘em. I’ve met some 1%ers that were nice enough, but also pretty pathetic as many members are in their 30s or 40s. Eventually the better individuals come to their senses and get out or reduce their participation, so you end up with the truly pathetic losers being the core of the MC.

They do just enough charity work or community outreach to persuade the gullible to view them favorably, rather than the complete losers they are.

Your complaint is how they pass themselves off? What do you expect, for him to admit he's part of a criminal organization?

Your complaint is how they pass themselves off? What do you expect, for him to admit he's part of a criminal organization?
No, but i expect other people to recognize these asshats for the clowns they are. Which as you can tell from some of the replies in this thread, some are either ignorant or turn a blind eye to their bafoonery.

I had a buddy come down from NY for his uncles funeral, he just patched with that particular chapter. The HA chapter presidents do their annual meetup this time of year and it happens to be in NY atm. It seems the current recruiting drives are focusing less on shit tier scum and more on disenfranchised combat veterans but thats been the running trend this past decade or so.

I make no personal claims to fame, i reckon oldshadow is probably the most knowledgable on the 1%ers at least from what I recall when the shooting first happened.

MIlitary vets is a smart group to recruit from. They have experience with firearms, and use to taking orders.

they are all trash who need a group to feel tough. they use this "you wouldnt understand our code" to justify their crimes. If I was dictator I would outlaw clubs like this. Even being a member is a crime.

No, but i expect other people to recognize these asshats for the clowns they are. Which as you can tell from some of the replies in this thread, some are either ignorant or turn a blind eye to their bafoonery.

I get ya. They are all about honor and code. They think they are samurai or something. But are fuckin trash.

Back