Motorcycle "Club" member takes the stand in twin peaks shooting trial.

MaxMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok so I don't know how to post the direct link, and I couldn't find the video on google, but KXXV Waco news 25 has the full testimony video on their facebook page which you can like and view here: www.facebook.com/centraltexasnewsnow/

Jacob Carrizal is this clowns name and he is the president of the Dallas chapter of the Bandidos MC. For my sherbros that aren't familiar with the Bandidos they are basically the hells angels of Texas and are every bit as ruthless. In the early 2000s a hells angle moved to Austin to try to set up a chapter of the hells angels and the bandidos assassinated him in front of his wife and kid via sniper rifle, just to give you an example of their buffoonery.

So this turd is trying to claim self defense all the while admitting to being a member of the Bandidos motorcycle club, admitting that he would have done nothing different if he had the chance to re live the twin peaks shooting, while confirming phone calls/texts that clearly illustrate that this guy and his gang of tricycle riding pussy's where having problems with the Cossack MC, had been in altercations with them on several occasions leading up to the twin peaks shooting, and went to twin peaks knowing full and well that something could pop off. Sending messages to his club friends saying shit like be ready and make sure to roll out packing.

Is it just me or is anyone else tired of these biker clowns? They always want to roll around on their little bikes acting all tough, wearing what are essentially gang uniforms, either actually having a criminal past or associating with known criminals/criminal organizations. Then when they get busted for being involved in some sketchy shit they always want to cry and say that their organizations are just "clubs" and that if you aren't in their club there's no way you could understand the lifestyle, but they aren't up to no good. No way!

you should edit "shitbird" out of the title.

you should edit "shitbird" out of the title.

I'm more interested in someone helping me get the facebook video link posted. The guys testimony sounds like some real life sons of anarchy shit.

Ok so I don't know how to post the direct link, and I couldn't find the video on google, but KXXV Waco news 25 has the full testimony video on their facebook page which you can like and view here: www.facebook.com/centraltexasnewsnow/

Jacob Carrizal is this clowns name and he is the president of the Dallas chapter of the Bandidos MC. For my sherbros that aren't familiar with the Bandidos they are basically the hells angels of Texas and are every bit as ruthless. In the early 2000s a hells angle moved to Austin to try to set up a chapter of the hells angels and the bandidos assassinated him in front of his wife and kid via sniper rifle, just to give you an example of their buffoonery.

So this turd is trying to claim self defense all the while admitting to being a member of the Bandidos motorcycle club, admitting that he would have done nothing different if he had the chance to re live the twin peaks shooting, while confirming phone calls/texts that clearly illustrate that this guy and his gang of tricycle riding pussy's where having problems with the Cossack MC, had been in altercations with them on several occasions leading up to the twin peaks shooting, and went to twin peaks knowing full and well that something could pop off. Sending messages to his club friends saying shit like be ready and make sure to roll out packing.

Is it just me or is anyone else tired of these biker clowns? They always want to roll around on their little bikes acting all tough, wearing what are essentially gang uniforms, either actually having a criminal past or associating with known criminals/criminal organizations. Then when they get busted for being involved in some sketchy shit they always want to cry and say that their organizations are just "clubs" and that if you aren't in their club there's no way you could understand the lifestyle, but they aren't up to no good. No way!

Not really.

1%'rs are pure Americana.

Wake me up when that violence spills outside their fantasy world.

Not really.

1%'rs are pure Americana.

Wake me up when that violence spills outside their fantasy world.

1%'rs are pure shitbird, plain and simple. Petty Street scum trying to pass themselves off as a community service club.

That violence spilled over into the world in the original incident I'm referring too, in case you had you head in the sand or something.

Hey did my thread title her changed?

What are you gonna do?

A crow flies straight...

hey what happened to the omerta

As long as they keep it away from civilians I don't care.

Been around 1%ers some are great guys and some are ass holes just like all people.

I was wondering what had came from all this.

Has worldwide membership, with an estimated 2,400 members in 210 chapters, located in 22 countries. The Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Criminal Intelligence Service Canada have named the Bandidos an "outlaw motorcycle gang".

As long as they keep it away from civilians I don't care.

Been around 1%ers some are great guys and some are ass holes just like all people.

Thats what being around gangs is like.

They opened a twin peaks right next to my work office. Our rear parking lot is kinda attached to thiers.

I love going there for lunch. A++

I am sure everyone on Sherdog has seen every episode of Gangland on History Channel like multiple times.

When the Bandidos tried to expand up here into Canada it didn't work out too well. In Ontario the HA took over basically all our top clubs at once so the only guys left were real cans. In 2006 the morons killed 8 of their own guys and left their bodies in a field, like did these clowns actually think that they would get away with that or what.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shedden_massacre

I've known a lot of 1% bikers and a few of them were good guys but the vast majority are pieces of trash and these gangs are nothing but trouble. HA have lost a LOT of power around the GTA in recent years, not sure how they're doing around the rest of the country though.

Back