Mother of God, Greg Giraldo at roasts was brutal and hilarious.

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

I've heard them all before, but not back to back.

Miss that guy. He was oddly smart. I remember him destroying Denis Leary on Rough Crowd:

Has anyone heard the audio of when Giraldo was on O&A with Patrice and talked about his addiction problem. Crazy stuff, but insightful.

Also Greg talks a mile a minute. Makes me wonder it he was on something during this segment.

***EDIT***

His roast of flava flave was the best I've seen outside of maybe Norm MacDonald.

He's the GOAT. This is known. Dude was your worst nightmare if he decided to pick on you

Miss that guy. He was oddly smart. I remember him destroying Denis Leary on Rough Crowd:

He went to Harvard law iirc, smart guy for sure. And he’s definitely the goat on those roasts. I loved his Flava Flav one, and Larry the cable guy.

“Why are you so popular?!?!”

He gets right to the point. I like Nick Depaolo or Depaola something too.

LOL I just realized, he actually died from overdose, so he offed himself why?

edit serious question, is Tommy Lee hung like a horse from birth, or did he have some enhancement surgery? I have heard it mentioned before, and Giraldo Roasts have reminded me.

Last edited:

I've heard them all before, but not back to back.

I'm listening to it now. I'm two roasts in and my mouth is already sore from laughing.

...and I've heard all the roasts before! They're still funny after hearing them multiple times!

Best roaster ever, and he left us far too soon.

He'd be as big, if not bigger than Bill Burr at this point.

I'm listening to it now. I'm two roasts in and my mouth is already sore from laughing.

...and I've heard all the roasts before! They're still funny after hearing them multiple times!

Best roaster ever, and he left us far too soon.

He'd be as big, if not bigger than Bill Burr at this point.

I think he'd be up there with Louis CK and Chappell

He went to Harvard law iirc, smart guy for sure. And he’s definitely the goat on those roasts. I loved his Flava Flav one, and Larry the cable guy.

“Why are you so popular?!?!”

hahah that moment, where he just yells "Why are you so popular!" had me cracking up the first time. Really felt like he was upset that Larry was such a big deal.

Easily the GOAT of those roasts.

Giraldo is awesome. Jeff Ross is also one of the best roasters of all time.

Nick Di Apaolo, Greg Giraldo and Patrice Oneal were really an amazing bunch to listen to. Especially when they were together. Di Apaolo tried working with Artie Lange for a while and it wasn't as good as I'd hoped it might be.

I'm 5 minutes into this video, and its 10/10.

If you're a fan of Greg's, you owe it to yourself to watch it sometime.

Patrice and norm Macdonald are my favorite of all time....Geraldo top 5

His cracks on Lisa were brutal. Just cold hearted savagery, so damn funny.

Last edited:

Holy Shit. I remember this Denis Leary hot pwned hard. We def. Need a gif of his facial reaction.

<{1-9}> .

Patrice and norm Macdonald are my favorite of all time....Geraldo top 5

How friggin sad that of them are gone. Patrice was one of the best for sure, too.

Norm, Burr, Gaffigan are my go tos at this point.

All this shit pales in comparison to the man, one of my heros...

GettyImages90340963.jpg

<PlusJuan> .

Holy Shit. I remember this Denis Leary hot pwned hard. We def. Need a gif of his facial reaction.

<{1-9}> .

There's a couple of moments there where you can tell Leary knows he's outmatched. Has to go with the "this guy pre-wrote jokes for the show," to try to pick apart the fact that Giraldo had him so scouted and touched him with teh jab at will.

Back