Mother of 6 made go fund me to help with children

Reminds me of my trip to Budapest in the summer. I made a comment about stopping for a beer, and a tiny little gypsy lady overheard and started in on me -

"Hey boss, can you help me out? I have 7 kids and am barely gettin by!"

I just kept walking, but she persisted. Finally my cousin just snapped.

"As a widower I raised 4 kids, finished University, and put all my kids through school. How do you find the time to beg on the streets when you have mouths to feed? Shouldn't you be working? I was too tired from working and studying to fuck all day and night and have 7 kids!"

Different priorities, I guess...
Having dealt with more gypsies than any Canadian aught to, I congratulate your cousin. Wasted effort though, they are so used it that criticism just falls on deaf ears and they go right back to pimping out their sisters.

Having dealt with more gypsies than any Canadian aught to, I congratulate your cousin. Wasted effort though, they are so used it that criticism just falls on deaf ears and they go right back to pimping out their sisters.
No shit? Where, and how? I know you're affiliated with law enforcement...

Having lived the first 10 years of my life around gypsies I'm familiar with them. Many of the ones in Europe consider crime a legit trade. Figured they might be different here. Never met a Canuck gyppo though I heard there's quite a few in TO.

Reminds me of my trip to Budapest in the summer. I made a comment about stopping for a beer, and a tiny little gypsy lady overheard and started in on me -

"Hey boss, can you help me out? I have 7 kids and am barely gettin by!"

I just kept walking, but she persisted. Finally my cousin just snapped.

"As a widower I raised 4 kids, finished University, and put all my kids through school. How do you find the time to beg on the streets when you have mouths to feed? Shouldn't you be working? I was too tired from working and studying to fuck all day and night and have 7 kids!"

Different priorities, I guess...

I can't even imagine the curse she put on your nephew. Is he/she a mouse now?

I'm just thinking about the victims involved. These kids never asked for any of this. Pretty sad.

What about White men having kids with multiple women ; I mean Donald Trump has kids by 3 different women but the same people who will shit on Black men love Donald.
Pretty sure The Don doesn't need a go fund me set up to pay for his children.

i've never met a gypsy, the very term conjures up this song for me

In my experience, poor people are some of the most self-entitled pieces of crap you'll ever meet (on par with people born into wealth). This is probably why they stay poor. Couple this with "white man finna hold me down/slavery existed" and poor blacks have some extreme ideas about what the world owes them.

A 40 in every fridge and a blunt in every ash tray. Make black neighborhoods great again.

No shit? Where, and how? I know you're affiliated with law enforcement...

Having lived the first 10 years of my life around gypsies I'm familiar with them. Many of the ones in Europe consider crime a legit trade. Figured they might be different here. Never met a Canuck gyppo though I heard there's quite a few in TO.
Yeah. Back in the late 90s we had a shit load of them show up in toronto. "Refugees". Always stealing everything that wasn't bolted down, whoring, dealing, they put a load of them up in a string of welfare motels in an area I worked. Made my life difficult for a while.

Race bait thread is racist

Yeah. Back in the late 90s we had a shit load of them show up in toronto. "Refugees". Always stealing everything that wasn't bolted down, whoring, dealing, they put a load of them up in a string of welfare motels in an area I worked. Made my life difficult for a while.
Haha. Figured it would be something along those lines. A friend of mine from TO sent me a few pictures of store front signs saying "No Hungarians/gypsies allowed". We had a good chuckle. I guess some people think we're all ciganys.

Pretty sure The Don doesn't need a go fund me set up to pay for his children.
No , but he certainly abused or exploited (depends on how one perceives it) bankruptcy laws. A Black mother on welfare has taken less money from society than Donald has from all the people he shafted from his bankruptcy laws and scam University.

No , but he certainly abused or exploited (depends on how one perceives it) bankruptcy laws. A Black mother on welfare has taken less money from society than Donald has from all the people he shafted from his bankruptcy laws and scam University.

The big difference is that Donald Trump has given back much more to society than the poor people who scam welfare.

This is why once you are on welfare with kids, you should not get any more money for any additional children.
Instead of saying "hey don't worry keep having kids and we will keep giving you more money every month.

Pretty simple solution.
No more money for each additional kid once you are on welfare and you will see people making sure they don't have another child real fast.

Dumb bitch. If you can't pay rent you shouldn't be having 5 children. I bet they were all from different fathers too.

Back