Mother drowns 2 children because of fear of deportation

klnOmega

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/1...ant-son-5-year-old-half-brother-cops-say.html

A woman drowned her infant son and his 5-year-old half-brother in a bathtub hours after she called police and told them she was worried about being deported, a Delaware police chief said Tuesday.

Kula Pelima, a native of Liberia who has lived in the U.S. for two decades, called 911 about 3:45 a.m. Monday, fearing that her visa had lapsed, Wilmington Police Chief Robert Tracy said at a news conference.

"She was concerned about her immigration status," Tracy said. "She's a Liberian immigrant that came to the country in 1997, and she was worried about what could happen to her because her boyfriend ... [the father of both boys] was picked up also by the feds on some immigration issues on Oct. 6."

It’s not clear why Pelima was worried. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said she is a permanent resident with no criminal convictions.

An officer visited her home early Monday and told her local authorities were not going to arrest her, the police chief said. The officer even gave Pelima an immigration hotline number to call, and observed the older boy doing well during the visit.

EDIT: Some people have been pointed out that my joke was too distasteful, so I've edited it out, and edited the title.

Last edited:
lol she was consistently told she would be ok and she doesn't have to worry. The lady was just crazy.

Yikes, what a terrible crime. Not really something to be making jokes about imo. This lady is obviously sick in the head and should probably be in some kind of mental hospital for the rest of her life.

Right now, the demonic blame everything on Trump!

I was going to vote Trump in 2020, but after reading this, I say enough is enough. I'll be voting Hillary.

Take note, this is how you properly do a subtle troll thread.

lol yeah Trump definitely drowned those kids with his own hands for sure.. the psycho mother had nothing at all to do with it!

This lady is obviously sick in the head and should probably be in some kind of mental hospital for the rest of her life.

Preferably the kind with bars, and a newly reinstated death penalty.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/1...ant-son-5-year-old-half-brother-cops-say.html

A peace-loving, lawful Liberian immigrant's two sons drown after she feared she was going to be deported. The blood is on your hands Drumph. How many immigrant women are going to have to drown their children in the bathtub before Trump realizes his archaic and racist immigration policies are hurting families?
Drumph sounds like an immigrant name, he should deport himself!!!!!!

A peace-loving, lawful Liberian immigrant's two sons drown after she feared she was going to be deported. The blood is on your hands Drumph. How many immigrant women are going to have to drown their children in the bathtub before Trump realizes his archaic and racist immigration policies are hurting families?

Tragic, but the fault lies soley with the psychotic cunt who drowned her children. Drowning your own kids just because you fear they will be deported is not the act of a sane and rational person.

She should have laid off the Young Turks

Trumps policies should not have drowned those two children. That was the wrong thing to do.

When you are an immigrant, the possibility of getting deported is what you signed up for.

Back