Mosul a Year After Liberation From ISIS... 'Worst Devastation I've Seen.'

I honestly don’t give a shit about Mosul.
Why do you feel the urge to let everybody know how rotten person you are? If you want attention to your mental health issues, go see a doctor.

Why do you feel the urge to let everybody know how rotten person you are? If you want attention to your mental health issues, go see a doctor.

Oh I’m sorry, I guess I should spend all of my energy caring about the various shitholes of the world. Nah.

So why did you even post ITT? If you really didn't care, why not just avoid the thread ya goof?

Because I live in a free country where I’m allowed to express my opinions even when they don’t go along with the. Keeping heart liberal narrative.

Like you give a fuck about Mosul lol fuck of....in before you claim to actually give a fuck about that shithole.

Because I live in a free country where I’m allowed to express my opinions even when they don’t go along with the. Keeping heart liberal narrative.

Like you give a fuck about Mosul lol fuck of....in before you claim to actually give a fuck about that shithole.
What? Do you even English?

Anyway, you basically have no reason and just wanted to show how much of an asshole you are. I guess that's fine, the message got across.

What? Do you even English?

Anyway, you basically have no reason and just wanted to show how much of an asshole you are. I guess that's fine, the message got across.

Yeah cool I’m an asshole for not caring about some Islamic cesspool in the middle east but you are so enlightened because you deeply carhave about every injustice in the world....lmao.

Yeah cool I’m an asshole for not caring about some Islamic cesspool in the middle east but you are so enlightened because you deeply carhave about every injustice in the world....lmao.
I didn't say that, don't put words in my mouth ya slimy cunt. If you don't care and avoided this thread that's one thing, definitely within your rights and that's fine since we all have only so many fucks to give.

But you popped in solely to say you don't care about the suffering of a specific people. That is what makes you an asshole.

I didn't say that, don't put words in my mouth ya slimy cunt. If you don't care and avoided this thread that's one thing, definitely within your rights and that's fine since we all have only so many fucks to give.

But you popped in solely to say you don't care about the suffering of a specific people. That is what makes you an asshole.

I’m a prick and a fucker too, deal with it.

they werent suggesting that we give anyone money. they were pointing out how foolish your original comment was.
the Marshall plan did not provide everything needed to rebuild. These people need to do their own work. The whole world is looking for a handout. Then when the US gets involved the world shits on us.

Back