Most wins without a KO/TKO

jk7707

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So I was looking through some of the fights on the upcoming card and I stumbled across Rani Yahya. He's been around forever and has 24 wins. None of which have come by KO/TKO.

Is that the record for most wins without a KO/TKO? What other fighter has that beat?

Damian Maia (almost) 25 Wins.
1 TKO victory and that was his first fight,

He also has 2 other victories by TKO but they were due to injury

^ Maia like he said...

First that came into my mind was obviously GSP.
Based on that he always wins lol

Shields and Fitch likely can hold theyr own in this competition

Artemij Sitenkov, the first guy to beat Conor McGregor, has never won a fight by knockout. He has 15 submissions in 15 career wins. o_O

Tarec Saffiedine is a pretty good striker with only 1 KO win

^ Maia like he said...

First that came into my mind was obviously GSP.
Based on that he always wins lol

Depends on how you look at it but his early fights he had tko’s. Then changed fighting style

Speaking of GSP... what rock has that dude been hiding under?

I totally forgot about his ass.

So I was looking through some of the fights on the upcoming card and I stumbled across Rani Yahya. He's been around forever and has 24 wins. None of which have come by KO/TKO.

Is that the record for most wins without a KO/TKO? What other fighter has that beat?

It's gotta be Travis Fulton.

EDIT: Sorry misread thread and thought you were asking who had the most KOs.

Last edited:
As a German I'm pretty sure it's Nick Hein.

Tarec Saffiedine is a pretty good striker with only 1 KO win

This. He doesn't fulfil the criteria for this thread , but a striker with only 1 KO win for his entire 10-years old career is worth mentioning.

Literally the first fighter that jumped into my head was Satoko Shinashi, but upon checking her record it turns out she's found some striking late in her career and has picked up 4 TKO wins since returning from her hiatus.
But she did go 29-2-2 before scoring her first stoppage via strikes. But just in the UFC Yahya seems like a good answer.

It's gotta be Travis Fulton.
Fulton got a KO win in his 3rd pro fight, and has 93 of them in his career haha

Oh boy, this is a fun stat question. Let me do some digging.

Jason Godsey went 16-16 in his career with his last fight a loss to Roy Nelson in 06, and all 16 of his wins were by submission. Granted, he made two fighters tap to strikes, but I call that Submission (Punches/Strikes) and not TKO (Submission to strikes).

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/jason-godsey

Back