Most violent cities 2017.

Besides South Africa, no African or ME countries like Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Pakistan, Libya, etc, etc. I never figured those places to be paradise compared to Latin America. I guess I stop going to Latin America, and go to Ah Freak Ka ! ! !

You can have a low murder rate if you stop counting murders.

<seedat>

I'm surprised Port Moresby isn't on there. Probably a lack of recent statistics. Last report I saw was 2004, but the murder rate was 54 per 100,000 back then.

The conquestadors and Portugal bandits left behind some shitty genetics.

Right because the mother countries were always peaceful and never had unrest of any kind whatsoever.

NSAIDs are stronger pain medications than opioids
A Summary of Evidence

In an opioid epidemic that currently claims an average of 91 lives per day, there have been many paths to addiction. For some, it started with a fall or a sports injury, a trip to a nearby emergency room and a prescription for a narcotic pain reliever that seemed to work well in the ER.

New research underscores how tragically risky — and unnecessary — such prescribing choices have been.

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-pain-opioids-ibuprofen-20171107-story.html

Yeaaaaaaa that’s a load of shit. I could max out on ibuprofen, sulindac etc. and get very mild relief compared to opioids.

The best relief is probably pairing the two. As long as the patient doesn’t become an addict.

HEALTHboi.jpg

This talks about murders, as in crime, that means only countries where there is an effective government are counted.

Places where they dont even count the dead or countries at war will of course not be added to the list.

Also Pakistan may be a shithole but their society is highly repressive, both in government and through tribal authorities and their communities are tight and religion plays a pacifying role on it.
I agree with this....outside of drugs is part of the problem in south america the destruction of the nuclear family? I understand how the drug trade creates violence but there is a large drug trade between afghanistan, pakistan, and india thus ofcourse there is violence related to it. However, its far less than what you see in south america.

I agree with this....outside of drugs is part of the problem in south america the destruction of the nuclear family? I understand how the drug trade creates violence but there is a large drug trade between afghanistan, pakistan, and india thus ofcourse there is violence related to it. However, its far less than what you see in south america.

I would say that since these countries dont have the US breathing down their neck, there is no pressure to produce "results" which equals taking a few big fish out off the pond without actually breaking their financial systems, which of course leads to a void of power and thus violence.

So avoid Latin American countries, South Africa, and heavily Democratic US states.

No problem.

Back