Most underated Fighters ever.

JMM punched harder than Morales ?

<{cruzshake}>

That's my impression......could be wrong though. Is there some kind of a historical punching power index that you're referencing? Cause i'm just going off memory

Is there some kind of a historical punching power index that you're referencing ?

Sure, the formula to check their respective power is (YouTube + Your Eyes) x Common Sense

Lots of guys. Depends on how you define underrated.

I always felt Tokuyama was underrated. Benvenuti seems to fluctuate between under and over rated. Chang and Yuh. Jeff Chandler was a great shout from TS. Azumah Nelson (get at me @Seano). Lennox Lewis seems to be pretty underrated out of this forum. Horacio Acavallo and Santos Laciar had some big wins. Sumbu Kalambay.

Too slap? Nope.
for real.

Very talented/skilled fighter, no doubt, but a very thin resume. He never fought outside the US, which is the FlW equivalent of a HW never fighting outside of Australia or something. I will grant that he was ducked by a lot of the guys, but you can't put imaginary names on a resume. He really shouldn't be in the HOF.

Sure, the formula to check their respective power is (YouTube + Your Eyes) x Common Sense

Gauging power with your eyes huh?

What else can you do? Taste food with your ears?

Benitez often gets overshadowed by the big 4 of his era and rarely gets mentioned when discussing great welterweights of the 80's yet still holds the distinction of youngest world champion. It is really a shame the trajectory his career took especially with the talent he had.

Mike Mccallum is another guy who comes to mind.

The most underrated and forgotten champion in history of boxing: He held the undisputed MW title for 7 years straight while being very active, and never lost it.
carlos-monzon.jpg

Joe Jeanette gets overshadowed by Sam Langford and Jack Johnson.

Matthew Saad Muhammad

Gerald McClellan

Explain this one. I think the exact opposite.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonito_Donaire

"Nonito Gonzales Donaire Jr. (Tagalog: [noniˈto donajˈɾe]; no-nee-tohdo-nigh-reh; born November 16, 1982)[1][2] is a Filipino-Americanprofessional boxer. He is a former four-weight world champion, having held the IBFflyweight title from 2007 to 2009; the unified WBC and WBO bantamweight titles in 2011; the IBF super bantamweight title in 2012; the WBO super bantamweight title twice, from 2012 to 2013 and 2015 to 2016; and the WBA (Undisputed)featherweight title in 2014."

He was also an exciting fighter. All his matches, even his losses, are entertaining. Most people remember his Rigo fight which he lost, but he was a great matchup for Rigo.

*** I dont think he's the most underrated of all time - just an underrated fighter.

Back