Most unatheltic wmma fighter in ufc?

RtqNSHz.gif
<{clintugh}>

Gotta be the sw out of sbg from tuf. She got a couple of post tuf fights then I think she got cut. The bell would ring and all she could do was slowly plod forward. It was painful to watch, it would have been completely embarrassing if your watching the fights with some casuals.

Gotta be the sw out of sbg from tuf. She got a couple of post tuf fights then I think she got cut. The bell would ring and all she could do was slowly plod forward. It was painful to watch, it would have been completely embarrassing if your watching the fights with some casuals.
I made a few gs betting her over some random Brazilian chick who had no business in the UFC.

All-time: Aisling Daly

<{monica}>

I've never seen a wmma fight that wasn't cringeworthy. Just like when the wnba came out...I gave it a chance. After a dozen or 2 "power layups", I couldn't take it anymore. I have no problem with women learning to fight...but as a spectator sport? Just stop.

Carla Esparza, Roxanne Modafferi, and (formerly UFC) Cindy Dandois.

Not worth it to get into a long discussion, but I think you would agree that many website have posted wrong photos of subjects in their article. This "facenfacts" Indian website gives me little confidence that they are accurate.

That said, if you truly have studied the posteriors of both Jaime Koeppe and Gina Carano like some have, you would be able to tell the minute details of the curvature of Koeppe's ass shows that she has a superior posterior than Gina while Gina has a far superior anterior.

I understand it's not the same angle/pose, butt...
espn8_20091017_1928036569.jpg

jaime_koeppe.jpg

Last edited:
Back