Most slandered by fans fighters in UFC history?

Hell yes, Fedor for mine. For a guy who has the best record in his weight division of all time by a country mile, and was not often in a boring fight, he sure gets shit on a lot.
I’ve heard mild squalkings about Fedor and GSP, but I think overall they are both adored. Still think Ronda has gotten the shittiest deal from “fans”.

Um...he raped and murdered people, then got killed in prison. Pretty sure the hatred is well
Deserved.
He murdered someone else in prison - he is still alive. He is a piece of shit, but if he was in Pride longer, he could have crushed cans like Fedor!

Covington gets tons of unnecessary hate for a guy who has never cheated or committed any crimes.
He committed the crime of being a cunt....

And

latest

Demetrious has been slandered pretty bad for years, well before TJ was even a thing.

It's nice to see he has a few supporters these days though.

He murdered someone else in prison - he is still alive. He is a piece of shit, but if he was in Pride longer, he could have crushed cans like Fedor!
Just looked it up. My apologies. You’re right. Either way he’s a piece of shit.

Slander means fake things being said. For that it would be gsp or fedor.

+1
Slander does indeed mean making falsified statements to damage a person's image or reputation. And GSP is definitely the most slandered UFC fighter, being accused of so many unproven things, like greasing and using PEDs.

In terms of fighters being criticized with legitimate statements, probably Jon Jones and Anderson Silva for their positive PED tests.

Tyron Woodley also gets a lot of deserved criticism for his boring fighting style. Say what you want about GSP being safe and boring, but GSP was DOMINATING guys. Tyron Woodley stands with his back against the fence for half the fight, and tries to steal rounds at the last minute with explosive takedowns/punches. I have no respect for Tyron's "round thief" style.

Probably Paige Van Zant

No thread goes by with her name involved where she's bashed for not cutting her hair or that she's only in the UFC because she's attractive and can't fight

The thing here is unproven; wrongly accused or hated for jealousy... If a guy is hated with a good reason, then that’s what that guy deserved or looked for. But there’s some of the guys that has undeserving hate just by breathing UFC air as much than it tarnished their careers; really unfair hate and results.

Last edited:
Probably Paige Van Zant

No thread goes by with her name involved where she's bashed for not cutting her hair or that she's only in the UFC because she's attractive and can't fight
She wrote a book, revealing how she was cruelly bullied, raped, and ended up with substance abuse issues, depression, a suicide attempt, annabusive boyfriend etc....and all a bunch of dumbasses on the Internet could say is she was lying and how she’s an attention whore. Just because someone is the limelight and writes a book doesn’t mean it’s false. She seems like a nice young woman. People can be such assholes.

Conor gets a lot of slander.

People hate him so they go to ridiculous lengths to try and make him look bad.

GSP gets a lot of slander - that is, untrue statements spoken about him.
Usually from bitter people who would rather watch boxing.

Chael Sonnen. Natually high testosterone and never got credit for being 1 & 1 against the spider.

Back