Most slandered by fans fighters in UFC history?

Anyone who is so meme aware that he knows the age of a meme...has some growing up to do <{cruzshake}>
Not really. Im on sherdog. Posting on here is enough to know that.

Check out this scene from Fanboys.
A rivalry between Star Trek fans and Star Wars fans escalates, eventually resulting in violence.
It’s like a typical GOAT discussion on this forum.
Seth Rogen is funny too.

Underrated film

Ronda, because MMA fans aren't smart enough to know when someone is playing a heel.

Not really. Im on sherdog. Posting on here is enough to know that.
I post here, but don’t “keep track” of même ages<45>think it’s probably just you.

I post here, but don’t “keep track” of même ages<45>think it’s probably just you.
I dont "keep track" of things either,I simply remembered. Sorry you are offended by your own 12 yr old mentality and propeller hat wearing sensibilities.

Definitely Jones. What Sherdog still refuses to admit is they were not clairvoyant. They simply started coming after Jones from pretty much day one, and acted like they only hated him when he started screwing up.

I dont "keep track" of things either,I simply remembered. Sorry you are offended by your own 12 yr old mentality and propeller hat wearing sensibilities.
Ok..that reply made me LOL :D. Nice work.

Definitely Jones. What Sherdog still refuses to admit is they were not clairvoyant. They simply started coming after Jones from pretty much day one, and acted like they only hated him when he started screwing up.
To be fair, Jones has shown through actual behaviour that he’s a garbage human being. Amazing fighter yes, I don’t think anybody would dispute that, but garbage none the less.

To be fair, Jones has shown through actual behaviour that he’s a garbage human being. Amazing fighter yes, I don’t think anybody would dispute that, but garbage none the less.
Not in the beginning. Personally, I think Sherdog just has arbitrary rules about who they want to be winners and who they do not. I absolutely do think there is something insidious about it. I'll leave it at that.

Not in the beginning. Personally, I think Sherdog just has arbitrary rules about who they want to be winners and who they do not. I absolutely do think there is something insidious about it. I'll leave it at that.
Well most “fans” know little to zero about actual fight technique. People
Who do won’t deny jones’ skill. Also, the “mainstream” casual fan is white, unfit, stupid and clueless. They hate jones because that’s the guy who could 1. Kill them easily and 2. Steal their blonde white trash gf. They hate him because he’s everything they’re not.

Koshchek for sure is another one. For me it was the way he was with gsp on TUF. It was so cringey. When he kept bugging that coach about being a “nurse”. Dickhead move. 1. He obviously has no idea what nurses actually do 2. One day when he hits the ER all strung out or OD’ing... odds are pretty high it’s going to be a nurse that saves his ass. I was never a big fan of his, but recognized his skills regardless. After the TUF stuff..beyond watching GSP easily crush him, i never watched another of his fights.
You need more shoes......

Ronda 100%. Yes she was a sore loser but I have never seen So much hatred towards her from supposed former “fans” ever. You can’t even mention her name without someone turning red and going on a rant about how much they hate her . It’s honestly just a classic marketing error . When someone completely saturated the market a backlash is inevitable . Her sore loser behaviour didn’t help but it would’ve happened regardless . The reality is all fighters lose eventually . The hatred towards her is really over-the-top .

I think her downfall on fandoms began with TUF, were her direct rival made racial comments and was constantly low key bashing on her to make her lose her shit/temper.
She got it, as Ronda is a person who doesn’t tolerate hate, racial jokes or bullying towards her but mostly towards other people she cares for (Edmund, you like him or not) so she ended up looking like a freak while it was all made up by her rival’s passive aggressiveness. “She throw the stone and hide her hand”. The result? Ronda ended up looking like a bad person while her rival looked like a good person... (notice the use of the world “look”)

That’s where the hate towards Ronda came; most of the mma casuals believe tate’s fake act until today.

Last edited:

In the beginning Jones was a holier-than-thou snitch that most people saw through. He was laughed at for his snitch comments and his comments about being a champ (before he won the belt) and not having any bad things in his life that would be a UFC scandal. In short, in the beginning, Jones was an even bigger liar and hypocrite, some fans just hadnt caught on yet. Add in the PEDs and the hit and run and here we are

Edit: as to slander, well like someone said, nothing here is slander, it would be libel, but there are certainly some slanderous statements about some Brazilian fighters by people like Chael, Conor and Colby in the run up to their fights. Rousey, Sylvia, Parisian, GSP, Fedor, Silva, Penn, either Diaz brother- any of these people are target rich environments around here for just making shit up whole cloth and acting like its true.

Covington gets tons of unnecessary hate for a guy who has never cheated or committed any crimes.
The guy is a douche bag and he likes it. Gee there's something about about douche bags people don't seem to like I can't put my figure on what it is.

In the beginning Jones was a holier-than-thou snitch that most people saw through. He was laughed at for his snitch comments and his comments about being a champ (before he won the belt) and not having any bad things in his life that would be a UFC scandal. In short, in the beginning, Jones was an even bigger liar and hypocrite, some fans just hadnt caught on yet. Add in the PEDs and the hit and run and here we are

Edit: as to slander, well like someone said, nothing here is slander, it would be libel, but there are certainly some slanderous statements about some Brazilian fighters by people like Chael, Conor and Colby in the run up to their fights. Rousey, Sylvia, Parisian, GSP, Fedor, Silva, Penn, either Diaz brother- any of these people are target rich environments around here for just making shit up whole cloth and acting like its true.
Nah. FROM THE BEGINNING, people were looking for reasons to hate Jones. I stand by what I said.

Nah. FROM THE BEGINNING, people were looking for reasons to hate Jones. I stand by what I said.
Maybee...but it’s his own actions that drive the last nail in his coffin.

Maybee...but it’s his own actions that drive the last nail in his coffin.
I can agree with that. I will say this. Those that seriously derive joy from the downfall of others are no better than the guy. It takes a serious piece of shit, to sit around hoping for others to have misfortune befall people.

Back