Most slandered by fans fighters in UFC history?

Or I might have seen the unfair treatment and wanted to know more examples of it through UFC history?

Cut the shit...99 percent of your threads are about Romero or related to him in some roundabout way....there's no defense for it and people are getting tired of it obviously

Sylvia back in the day was mocked relentlessly despite being an undefeated HW champion at one point and being 23-2 when his second title reign ended.

I always find hate for GSP and Fedor bizarre. They are objectively great fighters and amazing ambassadors to the sport. They personify everything martial arts are about.

I don't think Tim Sylvia had more than 1 fan. Even during his reign.

I always find hate for GSP and Fedor bizarre. They are objectively great fighters and amazing ambassadors to the sport. They personify everything martial arts are about.
They defeated,crushed,left for dead,some beloved fighters.

Covington gets tons of unnecessary hate for a guy who has never cheated or committed any crimes.
Are you LITERALLY kidding me?! The guy is LITERALLY a Nazi!!!

tenor.gif

Honda was hated pretty much all over the board.
Pre Holly, she was HEAVILY white knighted and worshipped too tho. There were just as many Cyborg haters and posters that thought she could beat half the men's bantamweight as there were people that correctly called her a Trojan horse fraud bitch.

Covington being a repulsive douch-bag gets you highly slandered from anyone who isn't a complete douch
Jon Jones is a douche bag and the same people who hate on Colby for "acting" like a douche bag praise Jon Jones. So no, you're wrong.

Sylvia back in the day was mocked relentlessly despite being an undefeated HW champion at one point and being 23-2 when his second title reign ended.

Check out this scene from Fanboys.
A rivalry between Star Trek fans and Star Wars fans escalates, eventually resulting in violence.
It’s like a typical GOAT discussion on this forum.
Seth Rogen is funny too.

Aldo. You swear all of sherdog was in that gym when he took the pee test.

Covington gets tons of unnecessary hate for a guy who has never cheated or committed any crimes.
he brings it on himself he is trying to go the Floyd Mayweather route of pissing ppl off so they'll watch his fights hoping to see him get his ass kicked. He hasn't cheated in MMA but he did get in trouble in Iowa for drinking and driving if he gets that champion lvl money I'm sure he'll find some way to fuck up.

Ronda 100%. Yes she was a sore loser but I have never seen So much hatred towards her from supposed former “fans” ever. You can’t even mention her name without someone turning red and going on a rant about how much they hate her . It’s honestly just a classic marketing error . When someone completely saturated the market a backlash is inevitable . Her sore loser behaviour didn’t help but it would’ve happened regardless . The reality is all fighters lose eventually . The hatred towards her is really over-the-top .

We all hated Koscheck...for whatever reason, but are there more fighters who just get that old fashioned witch hunt on them going with its you-just-knows and double-standards? I am thinking of Bryan Caraway, Jon Jones pre fuck up era, where he was accussed and hated for his...arm reach, his expertise at his weight class.

Today, I would say Yoel takes the cake with the amount of false slander going against him.
Koshchek for sure is another one. For me it was the way he was with gsp on TUF. It was so cringey. When he kept bugging that coach about being a “nurse”. Dickhead move. 1. He obviously has no idea what nurses actually do 2. One day when he hits the ER all strung out or OD’ing... odds are pretty high it’s going to be a nurse that saves his ass. I was never a big fan of his, but recognized his skills regardless. After the TUF stuff..beyond watching GSP easily crush him, i never watched another of his fights.

anyone still using these 5 yr old triggered memes,got some growin up to do.
Anyone who is so meme aware that he knows the age of a meme...has some growing up to do <{cruzshake}>

Back