Most skillful striker that Conor beat?

Vault Boy out on his travels

Vekma_s-200x150.gif

You are the man Nick Holloway !

I believe so. Mendes is the only example we've seen of Conor vs a talented wrestler, so it's hard to prove my theory because I only have one example.
who is the other talented wrestler in the entire world that you think can beat conor, khabib?

who is the other talented wrestler in the entire world that you think can beat conor, khabib?

khabib yeah. I believe Frankie would have his way with Conor too... otherwise the lw and fw divisions are pretty shallow with wrestlers who are top 10.

No one knows Hose Aldo either buddy

Boxing isn't real fighting, they are better than real fights.

UFC is close to real fighting I'll give you that, because UFC is sloppy as hell just like those worldstar fighters
Stop lying to yourself, I bet you're a Conor nuthugger yourself, lol

The UFC never put him up against a contender that could give him troubles

When Aldo pulled out Franky was in fight shape but they decided to give him 2 week notice Chad Mendes instead

I say do Cody vs Conor and Cody will knock him the fuck out
Conor only had 2 weeks notice, didn't prep for a wrestler, and Chad was roided to the gills.

Conor only had 2 weeks notice, didn't prep for a wrestler, and Chad was roided to the gills.

He was in camp, so no it's not short notice

Considering Alto is a wrestler too it didn't make much difference to him

khabib yeah. I believe Frankie would have his way with Conor too... otherwise the lw and fw divisions are pretty shallow with wrestlers who are top 10.
is that really a kryptonite if only 2 ppl can beat you. its debatble with frankie. alvarez is bigger version although probably not as talented. I do not see frankie chin holdin up. and khabibs striking is very bad he will eat painful shots comming, conor very good at distance control. but in his mind hesees khabib as biggest challenge.

I would say Max but he was 15 at the time they fought

José Aldo by far. But the thing is, a great striker for MMA can still be someone that would be a D level striker in pro boxing or kickboxing. It's not just about how good someone looks, it's also about against who does someone looks good. Do you look great against guys that come from wrestling? Ok, that's nice. But that doesn't prove you would look great against an elite striker.

So, Conor hasn't really beat any elite striker in his life.

He was in camp, so no it's not short notice

Considering Alto is a wrestler too it didn't make much difference to him

Keep your troll game clean, VaultBoy. You were fine with Nick Holloway. You're going too far here.

The whole Max was too young narrative is a fookin' load of shite.

Conor was 24 and Max was 21 and Conor only had a few more fights than Max.
Max was 7-3 after that while conor was 14-2. Those 3 years at that age will really change skill level and experience

Back