Joe Rogan's Kettlebell

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Inb4 Aldo

Other than that name one.

Eddie is good but his style leaves wayyy too open

It just feels like conor looks phenomenal against mediocre strikers tbh

i thought wrestlers were conors kryptonite, now its strikers?

ya conor striking is so good noone else compares to him in MMA.

Holloway? Poirer? Nate? All are very talented strikers. Even brimage and that weird Brazilian have dynamite in their hands and siver had proven kickboxing.

The UFC never put him up against a contender that could give him troubles

When Aldo pulled out Franky was in fight shape but they decided to give him 2 week notice Chad Mendes instead

I say do Cody vs Conor and Cody will knock him the fuck out

Holloway? Poirer? Nate? All are very talented strikers. Even brimage and that weird Brazilian have dynamite in their hands and siver had proven kickboxing.

We are talking about high level strikers here, not okay strikers

Paulie. The perfect prep for Floyd.

Both have a similar physique and are pretty much equal in their boxing.

The UFC never put him up against a contender that could give him troubles

When Aldo pulled out Franky was in fight shape but they decided to give him 2 week notice Chad Mendes instead

I say do Cody vs Conor and Cody will knock him the fuck out
LMAO

Nate and Max (though he was not nearly as good back then) wete probably the most skilled ones he faced.

His opponents tend to have pretty striking but dog shit defense. They all had that brawler mentality. He has yet to fight someone with solid defense.

That said, he looks good because his striking is very polished. His striking is the real deal.

This guy thinks Holloway is an okay striker, hahaha.

Yes, compared to boxers Nick Holloway is pretty basic

I come from a boxing background so I don't get impressed by bum ufc fighters

Yes, compared to boxers Nick Holloway is pretty basic

I come from a boxing background so I don't get impressed by bum ufc fighters
Nick Holloway? Just stop replying back, you're embarassing yourself and the rest of boxing even more. The reason no one cares about boxing nowadays.

Nick Holloway? Just stop replying back, you're embarassing yourself and the rest of boxing even more. The reason no one cares about boxing nowadays.

Oh I'm sorry I don't know the names of virtually unknown fighters from the UFC

i thought wrestlers were conors kryptonite, now its strikers?

ya conor striking is so good noone else compares to him in MMA.

wrestlers are conor;'s kryptonite. he dodged a bullet with Mendes and his one week of training. no one can deny Conor's striking ability. I'm a Conor hater and his striking is top of the food chain

wrestlers are conor;'s kryptonite. he dodged a bullet with Mendes and his one week of training. no one can deny Conor's striking ability. I'm a Conor hater and his striking is top of the food chain

are they really?

he lost to 2 week cabo nate. and second fight went to decision.

Oh I'm sorry I don't know the names of virtually unknown fighters from the UFC
lol, Max Holloway is the reigning featherweight champ of the UFC who just knocked out Aldo in the third round a couple months ago.
You must be one of those boxing fans that think boxing is real fighting.

lol, Max Holloway is the reigning featherweight champ of the UFC who just knocked out Aldo in the third round a couple months ago.
You must be one of those boxing fans that think boxing is real fighting.

No one knows Hose Aldo either buddy

Boxing isn't real fighting, they are better than real fights.

UFC is close to real fighting I'll give you that, because UFC is sloppy as hell just like those worldstar fighters

are they really?

he lost to 2 week cabo nate. and second fight went to decision.

I believe so. Mendes is the only example we've seen of Conor vs a talented wrestler, so it's hard to prove my theory because I only have one example.

Back